COVID Shot Again?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
My GP wants me to take a COVID shot. I have already had 3 or 4 inoculations. I
have never had COVID and am 67 in decent health.

What do you think. I live in the Czech Republic btw where it is not a political issue.

Yes or no?

What do you think. I live in the Czech Republic btw where it is not a political issue.

Yes or no?

I would advise not listening to your doctor

Anonymous message board posters offer much better advice

Yes or no?
I'm your age also healthy and also never had COVID. Trust your immune system before you trust this "fake" vaccine. It meets no definition of a vaccine.

At some point people have to use their own logic. The medical profession has nor shone brightly in this calamity.
Exactly

What do Doctors know about saving lives?
They tend to base their advice on wild conspiracies, misinformation and fake news.

You are better off listening to message board posters who know about such things

Yes or no?

There is no place in the world where this is honestly a medical issue.

Yes or no?
Never had COVID?

Sounds like the previous shots worked well, why would you stop now?

No freaking way

I know a guy who has a neighbor who got the jab and died six weeks later
Some may try to claim it was because he smoked four packs a day and weighed 320 lbs

But I know it was the jab

AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Come on, don't disappoint us. We want to know you're taking care of your health.

Yes or no?
Like many vaccines, I have read, it works reasonably well for what it is intended to do.

OTH, when I go to research, why, in our modern world, we seem to be having ever increasing rates of cancer and auto-immune problems, the information and counter information? That alone scares the living bejesus out of me, I have no idea what the hell to believe anymore. The lust for power and the greed for money corrupts every damn thing these days, and even human life ain't worth a damn to these criminals, so your life, and your decision, is in your hands.

I mean, look at this, this is what the mainstream press, the establishment and BIG PHARMA are telling us. . .

Fact Check-‘VAIDS’ is not a real vaccine-induced syndrome, experts say; no evidence COVID-19 vaccines cause immunodeficiency​

COVID-19 vaccines don’t cause immunodeficiency syndrome​

. . . and here are the studies;

New-onset autoimmune phenomena post-COVID-19 vaccination​

Insights into new-onset autoimmune diseases after COVID-19 vaccination​

New-onset IgA nephropathy following COVID-19 vaccination​

Immunological Facet and Inception after Post-COVID-19 Vaccination​

New-Onset Acute Kidney Disease Post COVID-19 Vaccination​

Autoimmune hepatitis after COVID-19 vaccination​

You get the point. . . they just go on and on and on. I don't have as much trust in the medical system and the establishment as I used to. Which is tough since I have to rely on it, I have a disability and a medical condition. I did a lot of research on this, to see how it would affect my condition.

I choose, no way in hell. The risks for me were way too damn high.....

I have had no Covid shots and I have only had Covid one time, I think. I know folks who inoculated 4-5 times and they have had Covid several times.

When you repeatedly turn loose a barrage of spike proteins in your body, your immune system will stop responding and stop producing antibodies. It’s like glucose toxicity, where some fat fuck eats so much shit that his pancreas continuously produces insulin. Eventually your cells become resistant to the insulin.

Don’t be stupid. Eat well and exercise, that’s your best bet. You need to bang that shitty idea right out of your woman.

I would advise not listening to your doctor

Anonymous message board posters offer much better advice
He's right. Listen to the Drs that aren't on the dole. The ones treating the turbo cancers, and heart problems. Check the statistics on covid vaccine deaths and how they are preventable. Don't get the shot and prevent sudden death...

Never got the shot.
Finally tested positive for Covid 1984 a few months ago.
Amounted to a minor 24 hour virus.

The irony being I caught it from a vaccinated and boosted family member who still fared far worse.

I will pass, again.

Yes or no?

No

Forum List

Back