We are ready for the destruction of some cities. And after the tyrants take over if it does not happen, know this. No amount of tyranny lasts forever. They will kill you pretty quickly you idiot.
Wandering into dangerous delusions there, my friend. Might be time for a medication adjustment.

That's more vaccinated in Florida than New York - the depth of the lies by the Vichy democrats and their little Goebbels is jaw dropping.

I see you didn't provide any proof of your lie.

What you posted is a lie.

If you had bothered to look up the actual true facts, you probably wouldn't have posted that. Or you might, people like you have no problem with being dishonest.

Here are the actual numbers. NY State is more vaccinated than Florida.

Just stop lying. The truth is way too easy to find.

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 7.00.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 6.59.09 AM.png

The more Democrats lie about DeSantis the more I like him. He must be doing great things for Americans to get so much hate from America's enemies.

And yet De santis is fiddling the figures to suppress much of the bad news. What is the true horror he is trying to hide ?

I thought Joe Biden has plan to defeat COVID? President Trump even gave Biden a head start by handing him a vaccine. I guess Biden is to busy getting Americans killed in Afghanistan to care about COVID in the US.

I see you didn't provide any proof of your lie.

What you posted is a lie.

If you had bothered to look up the actual true facts, you probably wouldn't have posted that. Or you might, people like you have no problem with being dishonest.

Here are the actual numbers. NY State is more vaccinated than Florida.

Just stop lying. The truth is way too easy to find.

View attachment 530505

View attachment 530506

29 is greater than 26.

Florida has more vaccinated people than New York - fact.

Tell me, would you Vichy democrat be willing to cut off food stamps to anyone without the RNA treatment?

Per the Voice of the Reich;

{City data shows that only 28 percent of Black New Yorkers ages 18 to 44 years are fully vaccinated, compared with 48 percent of Latino residents and 52 percent of white residents in that age group.}

Florida is a basket case when it comes to its handling of the Covid crisis. Hospitals are full and people are dying. DeSantis should resign immediately or be impeached for his gross incompetence.

Sadly, much the same can be said for the whole country.

Covid under Joe Biddum WITH the vaccine is turning out to be a far greater mess than Covid ever was last year under Trump WITHOUT the vaccine.

Forum List

Back