Cover up Libya

gkjpalmer

Aug 14, 2012
Can we use this to Justify a hit on SH (Sept 11)
Downing Street memos to "fix intelligence"
Mobile Bio weapons unit cartoons at UN
Outing CIA operative.
Yellow Cake
Aluminum Tubes
Sadaam and Osama Buddies
Pre Invasion switch of Afgahn alocated military resources.
Pre invasion no bid contracts awards to Haliburton/Brown & Root.
Post "its their country" Chaos and looting.

OOPPS! Wrong COVER UP!
You Libya Cover up Refreakicans are a genetic mistake.

Cover up Libya
It's a little late, for that.​

"The Bush administration cited Gaddafi’s shrewd decision to dismantle a crude nuclear weapons program and its payment of reparations to the families of the victims of Pan Am 103 to justify the opening of an American embassy in Tripoli. Neither of these empty gestures translated into a fundamental change in the nature of the Gaddafi tyranny. Gaddafi cunningly suspended the foreign terror operations but continued to terrorize the Libyan people with the confidence of a tyrant with a new lease on life. President Bush never openly condemned the repression in Libya, despite his lofty rhetoric about America’s commitment to democracy in the Middle East at the onset of the war in Iraq. The appeasement with Libya was always about petroleum, never about principle."

handjob.gif

Obama's handling of Libya is going to be his demise. His leading from behind just ain't working. Too many dead Americans.

Can you earn the Nobel Peace Prize more than once??

Too many dead Americans.

How many Dead Americans in Iraq? FOUR THOUSAND ( Rest in Peace 19 year old Holly Cheret)
How Many in Libya? FOUR
When did Congress BLOCK funding for boots on the ground in Iraq? Not Once
When did Congress BLOCK funding for additional Embassy security?2010
Who Blocked funding funding in 2010?

Same people who are blaming Obama Administration for Four US Deaths In Libya.

You Guys and Girls just dont get it.

Yes shift focus and blame bush on Monday night.

Bush foreign policies create hatred toward America, caused 911, created terrorism, suicide bombers and IEDs that killed almost a million Americans. 911, Afghanistan and Iraq. Who de blame?:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Too many dead Americans.

How many Dead Americans in Iraq? FOUR THOUSAND ( Rest in Peace 19 year old Holly Cheret)
How Many in Libya? FOUR

Deal in the present. Can't effect retroactive change.

Would go back and change the American Civil War if we could.

We can't.

Too many dead Americans.

How Many in Libya? FOUR

Tsk, tsk, tsk. More people have died in Afghanistan under Obama's watch than under Bush, but you don't hear about it from the MSM, CNN or Rachel Madcow.

He's just not doing too good on that foreign policy stuff. Al Qaeda is not on the run, nor have they been diminished. He's empowered them more, bin Laden was a has been. I wish we could have captured him. Either way, I'm glad he's gone. Saddam Hussein's capture was handled correctly.

I don't think we're the ones that don't get it.

U.S. death toll in Afghanistan double under Obama | Times 247

Shaman, I want to thank you for bringing back Saturday morning cartoons. Gawd, I loved them when I was a kid.

Obama's handling of Libya is going to be his demise. He started it with those drones, which by the way didn't kill Gaddafi you know, he was killed in a similar manner as Mr. Stevens.

Too many dead Americans.

How Many in Libya? FOUR

Deal in the present. Can't effect retroactive change.

Would go back and change the American Civil War if we could.

We can't.

Cause and effect. What led up to the Civil War? If we don't recognize and correct our mistakes we tend to repeat them. Case in point. An amnesty every 20 years because we refuse to deal with illegal immigration. We should have taken a lesson from Russia's 10 failed years in Afghanistan and heeded the warning there were no WMDs in Iraq. Bush ignored them.

Last edited:
Yes shift focus and blame bush on Monday night.

Bush foreign policies create hatred toward America, created Al Qaeda, suicide bombers and IEDs that killed almost a million Americans. Who de blame?:eusa_hand:

Ok Blame Bush.

Now what ?

Give Obama a pass to lie to the American people ?

Still dont get it.
Its Republican APPLIED DOUBLE STANDARD ILL_LOGIC that is at issue.

By the way...did you know two mins after as FACT that this was not related to the video?
Where you there?
Do you think (That day) that you would have come out into the Rose Garden and said something different? Or Are you employing "The Monday Morning strategy" you are casting?

GOD help us if Issa succeed in tying Obama to the stake and setting fire to it.

God help us if the POTUS lied to save his political career. He's tied the Constitution to a stake and set it afire!!

You just don't understand, he cares nothing about you, it's only about him and his legacy. All he wants from you is your vote. How are those people on Chicago's South Side since he organized them?? Have they managed to get on their feet and get the Hell out of there?? You know they haven't but like you they've been brain washed to believe the government cares about you and you vote Dem. :cuckoo:

By the way...did you know two mins after as FACT that this was not related to the video?
Where you there?
Do you think (That day) that you would have come out into the Rose Garden and said something different? Or Are you employing "The Monday Morning strategy" you are casting?

The moment I heard the adminstration say it was a video on YOUTUBE my bullshit detector was pegged.

I wouldn't have come in the Rose Garden and said it was a movie, send my senior officals and spokespeople out across the nation saying it was a movie, if I didn't know.

Forum List

Back