Court docs confirm Kristen Gilligrand's father worked for the NXIVM sex cult

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
COURT DOCS CONFIRM: Kirsten Gillibrand's Father Worked For The NXIVM Sex Cult - Big League Politics
Kirsten Gillibrand’s lobbyist father Doug Rutnik was employed by the NXIVM sex cult, according to court documents.

IN CASE you forgot who the NXIVM is lol----------
35489547_595913090773871_7119674034249269248_n.jpg

Thanks to #infowars for this article. It just kills sheep when they areewith some chit and they have no clue it's ann innfowars or they provided it LMFAO !! It must suck to be so indoctrinated you can hate somethingn or someonne so badly it makes you evil.

HOLLYWOOD SEX CULT ARE FALLING LMFAO ANND YOU IDIOTS FOR DEMOCRATS FOAM AT THE MOUTH OVER THESE HOLLYWOOD FKRS. YOUR ALL INSANE!!

COURT DOCS CONFIRM: Kirsten Gillibrand's Father Worked For The NXIVM Sex Cult - Big League Politics
Kirsten Gillibrand’s lobbyist father Doug Rutnik was employed by the NXIVM sex cult, according to court documents.

IN CASE you forgot who the NXIVM is lol----------
35489547_595913090773871_7119674034249269248_n.jpg

Thanks to #infowars for this article. It just kills sheep when they areewith some chit and they have no clue it's ann innfowars or they provided it LMFAO !! It must suck to be so indoctrinated you can hate somethingn or someonne so badly it makes you evil.

HOLLYWOOD SEX CULT ARE FALLING LMFAO ANND YOU IDIOTS FOR DEMOCRATS FOAM AT THE MOUTH OVER THESE HOLLYWOOD FKRS. YOUR ALL INSANE!!

Kirsten Gillibrand's FATHER?

What's he running for?

DUMBASS

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: Court Docs: Prosecutors Ask To Present Evidence That NXIVM Sex Cult Leaders Illegally Bundled Money For Hillary Clinton Campaign. “Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members.”

Dinesh D’Souza got jail time for that, and he wasn’t using sex slaves.

Is her father getting arrested or something?

and do we know her father's whereabouts when JFK was assassinated -- its hard for me to believe that Ted Cruz's dad didn't have some help

and do we know her father's whereabouts when JFK was assassinated -- its hard for me to believe that Ted Cruz's dad didn't have some help
Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members.

COURT DOCS: Prosecutors Ask To Present Evidence That NXIVM Sex Cult Leaders Illegally Bundled Money For Hillary Clinton Campaign - Big League Politics

Big-League-Featured.jpg

Ex-NXIVM Employees: Kirsten Gillibrand’s Father and Stepmother, Second Cousins, Were Very Active In The Cult, Acted As Broker To Democrat Politicians.

Prosecutors have asked to present evidence in the NXIVM sex cult racketeering trial showing that NXIVM leaders including Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman illegally bundled money for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign by compelling members to donate to Clinton and then reimbursing the members.

COURT DOCS: Prosecutors Ask To Present Evidence That NXIVM Sex Cult Leaders Illegally Bundled Money For Hillary Clinton Campaign - Big League Politics

Big-League-Featured.jpg

Ex-NXIVM Employees: Kirsten Gillibrand’s Father and Stepmother, Second Cousins, Were Very Active In The Cult, Acted As Broker To Democrat Politicians.

Hilly and Billy never met a buck they wouldn't take.

Big-League-Featured.jpg

“I was there, and I knew that the contributions were made by more than a dozen NXIVM members to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,” former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato tells Big League Politics, confirming that the court documents refer to Clinton’s campaign. Bronfman’s donations to Clinton are recorded here.

Document 414 – Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Government’s Motion To Admit Certain Rackleteering Evidence (03.12.2019)

The prosecutors state:

“Campaign Contribution Evidence i. Facts At trial, the government intends to introduce witness testimony and documents demonstrating that in 2007, the defendants and their co-conspirators were involved in an illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.

Witness testimony, corroborated by documentary evidence, will demonstrate that at least 14 members of the Nxivm community, including at least five defendants and co-conspirators, made the maximum campaign donation to a primary campaign with the understanding that they would be reimbursed by Bronfman or Nancy Salzman.

Big-League-Featured.jpg

“I was there, and I knew that the contributions were made by more than a dozen NXIVM members to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,” former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato tells Big League Politics, confirming that the court documents refer to Clinton’s campaign. Bronfman’s donations to Clinton are recorded here.

Document 414 – Memorandum Of Law In Support Of Government’s Motion To Admit Certain Rackleteering Evidence (03.12.2019)

The prosecutors state:

“Campaign Contribution Evidence i. Facts At trial, the government intends to introduce witness testimony and documents demonstrating that in 2007, the defendants and their co-conspirators were involved in an illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.

Witness testimony, corroborated by documentary evidence, will demonstrate that at least 14 members of the Nxivm community, including at least five defendants and co-conspirators, made the maximum campaign donation to a primary campaign with the understanding that they would be reimbursed by Bronfman or Nancy Salzman.

I read this earlier, they are shameless whores.

Interestingly enough, Roger Stone (Trump's besty), was employed by them as well for a couple of months.

How is former Trump aide Roger Stone linked to NXIVM and the “cult” allegedly led by Keith Raniere and Allison Mack?

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was previously one of several powerful political players on the payroll of NXIVM, the celebrity-studded self-help organization now at the center of a far-reaching criminal probe into sex trafficking and forced labor.

The controversial political strategist confirmed to Newsweek that he worked as a lobbyist for the group, which was founded in 1998, for about two months in 2007.

Forum List

Back