Court papers show Gillibrand’s father worked for Nxivm sex cult

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Court documents revealed this week confirmed that the father of 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand once worked as a lobbyist for a secretive sexcult, but left after the upstate New York group sued him, according to a report.

The documents backed up previous accounts that the New York Democrat's father, Doug Rutnik, worked for Albany-based Nxivm for four months in 2004 at a rate of $25,000 per month, Big League Politics reported.

Rutnik was sued when he attempted to distance himself from the group before reaching a settlement.
Court papers show Gillibrand’s father worked for Nxivm sex cult: report

upload_2019-6-4_3-5-17.jpeg
tenor.gif
upload_2019-6-4_3-7-23.jpeg

It's getting impossible for the DNC to find candidates who aren't sexual fetish freaks of one kind or another, of course; this is what to expect from a 'Party' that endorses pedophilia and faggots as 'normal' and lobbies for forcing states to allow sick mentally ill gimps into extreme self-mutilation to access any children's bathrooms they want, and forces faggot 'normalization' on school system curriculum.

It's getting impossible for the DNC to find candidates who aren't sexual fetish freaks of one kind or another, of course; this is what to expect from a 'Party' that endorses pedophilia and faggots as 'normal' and lobbies for forcing states to allow sick mentally ill gimps into extreme self-mutilation to access any children's bathrooms they want, and forces faggot 'normalization' on school system curriculum.
Don't vote for Gillibrand's father! From the OP, it looks like he hired on, after 4 months got smart and got out, then got sued for leaving.
How much more desperate for a slander can you get?

In all fainess one can't be held accountable for the sins of their father.

According to Democrats, we can hold them responsible for anything. It's their own 'standards' that hang them, and rightfully so. Bailing doesn't mean much; they pretend NAMBLA and Harry Hay weren't founders of the homosexual rights hoax, but that's just some of the brighter sociopaths hoping to alter the narrative, is all.

In all fainess one can't be held accountable for the sins of their father.

According to Democrats, we can hold them responsible for anything. It's their own 'standards' that hang them, and rightfully so. Bailing doesn't mean much; they pretend NAMBLA and Harry Hay weren't founders of the homosexual rights hoax, but that's just some of the brighter sociopaths hoping to alter the narrative, is all.

True....but I'm not a demoquack

Don't vote for Gillibrand's father! From the OP, it looks like he hired on, after 4 months got smart and got out, then got sued for leaving.

'looks like'? Projection on your part, obviously. lol

The fact that he was ever in to begin with is significant.

'looks like'? Projection on your part, obviously. lol
I don't know how you mean projection, but you may be right. By 'looks like' I mean it is possible the whole bit could be debunked and if so my comments on what it 'looks like' cannot be held as a confirmation that I back the OP accuser.

To America.
What's the significance to America?
It's a sex trafficking cult.
Do you not understand how innocent people suffer and are exploited by people who deal in sexual slavery?

Maybe you feel clever denying the clear implications. I don't know why you would.
Calm down, Eric. Even if the accusation about Gillebrand's father is true that he worked 4 months with the org then quit and they sued him...he quit. I never heard of this outfit before, maybe he hadn't either. But true or not, it doesn't matter. The issue is blaming Gillebrand for her father's actions. Do you blame Trump for some Trump-lover shooting up a synagogue?

To America.
Do you not understand how innocent people suffer and are exploited by people who deal in sexual slavery?

Maybe you feel clever denying the clear implications. I don't know why you would.
Calm down, Eric. Even if the accusation about Gillebrand's father is true that he worked 4 months with the org then quit and they sued him...he quit. I never heard of this outfit before, maybe he hadn't either. But true or not, it doesn't matter. The issue is blaming Gillebrand for her father's actions. Do you blame Trump for some Trump-lover shooting up a synagogue?
Actually yes the left does in fact blame Trump for what other people not even related to him do.

To America.

Actually yes the left does in fact blame Trump for what other people not even related to him do.
Just as you blame Gillebrand for her father's actions.

You probably have this memorized, but just in case...according to Wiki, the org fronted itself as a Self Improvement plan. Then got down & dirty

NXIVM - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back