Courage of Twelve Year Old Girl Gives Hope

So, when are they going to arrest the parents of the Phelps church assholes and the abortion protestors who bring their children to the protests and expose them to harrassment and nasty pictures?

Trespassing is trespassing, and don't protest require permits, you just can't disrupt everybody's lives in a protest.

Although the mother should not be charged.

You have to understand. Arresting people protesting funerals is good. Protesting Democrat politicians is bad.

You're targets matter to corrupt governments.

Funerals are private ceremonies genius.

There are no partisan bullets and bombs. When civilians and our Troops die they don't leave this world wondering if it was a Republican or Democratic hunk of metal that sent them to an early grave.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

At some point we, as a nation, can only hope to rise to the moral clarity of this 12 year old and realize killing people is killing people, and it is wrong.

You pro-life now?

Lol.....this isn't amateur night.

Eh. You did start the thread...

So, when are they going to arrest the parents of the Phelps church assholes and the abortion protestors who bring their children to the protests and expose them to harrassment and nasty pictures?

Trespassing is trespassing, and don't protest require permits, you just can't disrupt everybody's lives in a protest.

Although the mother should not be charged.

You have to understand. Arresting people protesting funerals is good. Protesting Democrat politicians is bad.

I'm talking to a wall aren't I?

Funerals are generally open to the public who wants to pay their final respects. That is generally why an obituary is printed. To notify the community of the passing and allow those who knew the deceased to appear. It's not like private invitations are sent out saying "You are cordially invited to attend the funeral of so and so".

However, for the sake of argument let's assume that a funeral being private is always correct. The street outside isn't private. It's incredible rude to protest a funeral. In fact, they are the few people who i think should be shot for being so disrespectful. But they still have the right to free speech.

But you see, speech only needs to be silenced when it's against Democrat politicians. That's the problem when you have corrupt people in power. They misuse it.

Sadly, I have no doubt that despite being anti war, you will continue to vote for these politicians who only supress anti-war rhetoric when it's inconvenient for them.

I'm talking to a wall aren't I?

Funerals are generally open to the public who wants to pay their final respects. That is generally why an obituary is printed. To notify the community of the passing and allow those who knew the deceased to appear. It's not like private invitations are sent out saying "You are cordially invited to attend the funeral of so and so".

However, for the sake of argument let's assume that a funeral being private is always correct. The street outside isn't private. It's incredible rude to protest a funeral. In fact, they are the few people who i think should be shot for being so disrespectful. But they still have the right to free speech.

But you see, speech only needs to be silenced when it's against Democrat politicians. That's the problem when you have corrupt people in power. They misuse it.

Sadly, I have no doubt that despite being anti war, you will continue to vote for these politicians who only supress anti-war rhetoric when it's inconvenient for them.

When I said this isn't amateur night I was not being sarcastic. Your only response to the op has been indirect paranoid rants.

Really? When did Afghanistan attack us?

When they DEFENDED OBL. They allowed him the training grounds and the protection of their Country to train for and carry out attacks against the US including 9/11. Pretty simple concept except for RETARDS.

What reaction did Afghanistan offer after 9E?

They didn't make a big fuss about our troops attacking AQ within the country

Why has bin laden never been charged with anything about 9E?

Usama bin Laden was formally indicted in a New York City federal court for his role in the bombings of U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Not enough proof to tie him with 9E

Since 15 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia why didn't we overthrow that government?

The nationality of the terrorists doesn't prove their native country had a hand in the attack...fool

Before 9E happened did you scream "12/7!" to justify every absurd foreign policy we engaged?
Thats too fuckin' stupid a rant to even respond to...

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is a longtime and prominent member of the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" list, which notes his role as the suspected mastermind of the deadly U.S. embassy bombings in East Africa on Aug. 7, 1998.

Last edited:
When I said this isn't amateur night I was not being sarcastic. Your only response to the op has been indirect paranoid rants.

You don't really know what paranoid means do you?

Are protesters being arrested and silenced at the funerals of military soldiers, or are they being arrested and silenced outside the offices of Democrats?

Why do you think this is the case?

Instead of putting the child through this abuse, the mother should have done the protest (seeing that's what she does) instead of abusing her child that way. Looks as if the mom wanted the child to be arrested.

Could it be possible the mom respect's her child's convictions and treats her like a person with her own mind?

I'm not surprised to see the accusation the mother is guilty of "child abuse." Absurdity is the first and only item available for the incompetent.

Could it be her mom pushes her own ideas on the child, and now exploits her for her own gains. Sorta like vietnam, when they made children carry the bomb.

Instead of putting the child through this abuse, the mother should have done the protest (seeing that's what she does) instead of abusing her child that way. Looks as if the mom wanted the child to be arrested.

wrong. if her mother had sheltered her from the truth the girl would grow up as dumb as most of you. now at least by the time she reaches voting age she will be qualified to do it.

Bet she votes her mothers way.

When they DEFENDED OBL. They allowed him the training grounds and the protection of their Country to train for and carry out attacks against the US including 9/11. Pretty simple concept except for RETARDS.

Usama bin Laden was formally indicted in a New York City federal court for his role in the bombings of U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Not enough proof to tie him with 9E

Since 15 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia why didn't we overthrow that government?

The nationality of the terrorists doesn't prove their native country had a hand in the attack...fool

Before 9E happened did you scream "12/7!" to justify every absurd foreign policy we engaged?

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is a longtime and prominent member of the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" list, which notes his role as the suspected mastermind of the deadly U.S. embassy bombings in East Africa on Aug. 7, 1998.

Poor attempt to deflect from the fact he's never been charged with anything about 9E.

You don't really know what paranoid means do you?

Are protesters being arrested and silenced at the funerals of military soldiers, or are they being arrested and silenced outside the offices of Democrats?

Why do you think this is the case?

Read the story. Read the fuxxing story you idiot. The girl was arrested for refusing to leave his office after it closed. She was not "outside" his office.

This is very encouraging for future generations and she responded with a clarity that shames our government and our collective apathy for not holding our government accountable.

"The pint-sized protester says police tried to talk her into leaving before she was charged. He said 'But you're only 12. Your mind hasn't fully developed yet.' and I was like, my mind is developed to know that killing hundreds of people is wrong."
Http://www.localwireless.com/wap/ne...272881&cid=130&scid=-1&title=Local News&ith=1

Welcome to the Obamanation. I wonder if Obama will win another Nobel Peace Prize for escalating the various wars?

shut the fuck up hack, this has nothing to do with Obama. Do you hacks ever get tired of your stupidity?

You are aware, are you not, that telling anyone to 'shut the fuck up' makes you look like a moron?

It looks like you responded by editing my post instead of responding the.....you know....normal way. Looks like you're afraid to attribute your words to your post.

Free education time.....Afghanistan offered to help catch bin laden after 9E.

Saudi has the title of being the world's largest financier of terrorists. Why am I not surprised you are so ignorant?

Could it be possible the mom respect's her child's convictions and treats her like a person with her own mind?

I'm not surprised to see the accusation the mother is guilty of "child abuse." Absurdity is the first and only item available for the incompetent.

Could it be her mom pushes her own ideas on the child, and now exploits her for her own gains. Sorta like vietnam, when they made children carry the bomb.

Rotfl! Absurdity unleashed! Couldn't you squeeze in a third reich reference?