Countdown to lsu kickoff

Both teams suck. :)

So, LSU, eh? When WAS the last time they beat Arkansas?

2006 -
When was the last time Arkansas won an SEC Championship? How about a National Championship?

Q: When was the last time an Arkansas QB got arrested?
A: Yesterday

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Fayetteville police arrested Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett on a public intoxication charge early Sunday outside of a nightspot near campus.

The 20-year-old Mallett was booked into the Washington County Jail at 3:47 a.m. after Fayetteville police arrested him on Dickson Street. Mallett was released on bond about an hour later.

Coach Bobby Petrino said Mallett would be disciplined.

Mallett is seen as the likely starter for the Razorbacks in 2009. He sat out 2008 after transferring from Michigan.
Arkansas Razorbacks quarterback Ryan Mallett charged with public intoxication - ESPN

How much you wanna bet SpidermanTuba smells like one of these.

corndogs.jpg

That's pretty pathetic you have to rely on an insult invented by a Auburn fan. Can't you come up with any of your own?

When was the last time Arkansas won an SEC Championship?

We have 13 SWC Championships. You have 9 SEC Championships. (Not to mention our 22 SWC basketball championships, and our 2 in the SEC.)

How about a National Championship?

1967, though by Bama's standards, we have two more shared titles. We just claim the one. :)

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Fayetteville police arrested Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett on a public intoxication charge early Sunday outside of a nightspot near campus.

The 20-year-old Mallett was booked into the Washington County Jail at 3:47 a.m. after Fayetteville police arrested him on Dickson Street. Mallett was released on bond about an hour later.

Mallett is seen as the likely starter for the Razorbacks in 2009. He sat out 2008 after transferring from Michigan.

Arkansas Razorbacks quarterback Ryan Mallett charged with public intoxication - ESPN

Big fucking deal. Public intox? He wasn't driving, he wasn't causing problems. He was walking down Dickson St, which, by the way, is where all the bars are located. The only problem is that he's underage.

LSU players get arrested every couple of weeks, don't they?

2006 -
When was the last time Arkansas won an SEC Championship? How about a National Championship?

Is an LSU fan really questioning another team about player integrity? That is rich.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
When was the last time Arkansas won an SEC Championship?

We have 13 SWC Championships. You have 9 SEC Championships. (Not to mention our 22 SWC basketball championships, and our 2 in the SEC.)

How about a National Championship?

1967, though by Bama's standards, we have two more shared titles. We just claim the one. :)

Big fucking deal. Public intox? He wasn't driving, he wasn't causing problems. He was walking down Dickson St, which, by the way, is where all the bars are located. The only problem is that he's underage.

LSU players get arrested every couple of weeks, don't they?

As far as I know no LSU football player has been arrested since April of 2007, so that's about every couple of years, not every couple of weeks, and I don't think any player that has been arrested while at LSU is presently on the team.

And we have no problem chucking talented thugs like Ryan Perrilloux to the curb, even if it means taking a 5 loss season and losing to the fucking hogs.

2006 -

Is an LSU fan really questioning another team about player integrity? That is rich.

Tide football player Jeremy Elder arrested, still jailed | TuscaloosaNews.com | The Tuscaloosa News | Tuscaloosa, AL

http://threestrikesandout.com/2008/06/24/alabama-football-player-arrested-for-selling-cocaine/

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20080510/NEWS/35750042/1011/RSS&source=RSS

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20070717/NEWS/70716015/1011

Should I continue, Gump? I think Forest is the only player to ever play at Bammer and NOT get arrested.

Last edited:

Probably, but I'm not the one throwing stones. Every team in the SEC is full of felons. You harassing other fans about their arrests is ridiculous. LSU is not without its share of shitheads. Try again corn dog.

Ryan Mallett won't even be charged with anything. Public intoxication is hardly worth the court costs. If he were drunk and disorderly or behind the wheel of a vehicle, it's a different story. He left a bar and probably puked on the sidewalk. Big fucking deal.

He'll get more heat from Petrino than he will from the police. Petrino is strict about player conduct. It's not as if Mallett was arrested for doing drugs. Only former QB's from Arkansas do that. How is Matt Jones, I wonder?

You know, McFadden got into more bar fights than I can count, but he was still better than anyone to come out of Alabama in the last decade.

Ryan Mallett won't even be charged with anything. Public intoxication is hardly worth the court costs. If he were drunk and disorderly or behind the wheel of a vehicle, it's a different story. He left a bar and probably puked on the sidewalk. Big fucking deal.

He'll get more heat from Petrino than he will from the police. Petrino is strict about player conduct. It's not as if Mallett was arrested for doing drugs. Only former QB's from Arkansas do that. How is Matt Jones, I wonder?

You know, McFadden got into more bar fights than I can count, but he was still better than anyone to come out of Alabama in the last decade.

Shaun Alexander has an MVP junior. Besides, why are you attacking me on this, hell, I've been defending you. It won't happen again.

By the way, have you seen this Tennessee garbage? Apparently, Lane and Orgeron took it from their time at USC (there's a video online). Every week this coach does something to make me think he's either an idiot or a douche, but I guess it gets his name out.

Can't wait to play them next year. They are in for a very rude awakening.

By the way, have you seen this Tennessee garbage? Apparently, Lane and Orgeron took it from their time at USC (there's a video online). Every week this coach does something to make me think he's either an idiot or a douche, but I guess it gets his name out.

Can't wait to play them next year. They are in for a very rude awakening.

There is a video somewhere of Orgeron doing that at Ole Miss. Fuck 'em. Saban will own Kiffin's ass.

Shaun Alexander has an MVP junior. Besides, why are you attacking me on this, hell, I've been defending you. It won't happen again.

...I actually got confused and meant to say LSU. :(

My bad, I forgot that the law wasn't meant for football players.

Forum List

Back