I'm not sure about this Marbury thing.

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I have my concerns about the Celtics picking up Marbury. Sure he's got game, but he's also got serious attitute and a history of not playing well with others.

I guess we'll see.

I have my concerns about the Celtics picking up Marbury. Sure he's got game, but he's also got serious attitute and a history of not playing well with others.

I guess we'll see.

KG will hammer his ass if he gets out of line, IMO. i'm not real comfortable with it, either, though.

Man their defense is old and depleted, especially if they lose Vrabel.

I guess we'll see.

The Celtics will be fine with Marbury. He needs them WAY more then they need him. He'll behave or begone.

I'm rooting for him until he gives me a reason not to.

Besides, did you guys watch the game tonight? Not too shabby for a guy that hasn't played in months. Everyone was watching tonight and I'd say he passed the first test. Give him a couple of weeks to get his legs under him while we get healthy as a squad then BOOM!! look out! It's going to be fun watching them fire on all cylinders again.

I don't like Marbury, but he played very well tonight.

I think he will help us.

I guess we'll see.

I have my doubts about that Marbury thing, as well.

Wasn't for him and we wouldn't have to contend with that darn Supreme Court...or do I have the wrong Marbury?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I guess we'll see.

I have my doubts about that Marbury thing, as well.

Wasn't for him and we wouldn't have to contend with that darn Supreme Court...or do I have the wrong Marbury?

Good one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back