Coulter tries to eat her own

Height/weight normalcy scales have changed over the years. The "normal" weight now is 15lbs. less than it was in 1970. Note that's "normal" and not "average." It used to be that size 5 was desirable for models - now it's 0 to 1. Size zero. I kid you not. Plus size models are around sizes 8 to 12, even though real, actual plus sizes start at 16. They used to start at 20.

That said, Coulter is obsolete. She needs to find new work. Maybe WalMart or Papa John's will hire her.
Coulter will never be "obsolete" as long as she gets progressives' panties bunched up - something she is exceedingly good at.:eusa_clap:

She is good a rabble rousing,,,,It is her choice of candidates Like Romney and the New Jersey fat bastard that make her suspect as a conservative in my eyes.

Thanatos' ravings make him suspect in the consider of many good Republicans.

Want his vote but not his ramblings out loud: the latter hurts the party.

hahahahahahahah

no conservative will pass muster for you in the future.

To win elections in this country they will have to stop acting like idiots who cant absorb facts.

You want them fact adverse so your historically failed ideas SEEM not so stupid.

They are stupid and will lose you elections.

They have been proven failed ideas by history over and over and over.

when you going to face facts?

Fat is not healthy. Fat is not "curvy" or "plus size".

It's fat.

Ann's disposition is just fine as she slices and dices every Liberal on every show she appears on. Usually with a smile on her face! :D

Who's talking fat? She looks anorexic. That isn't healthy either.
You've been around fat people too long. Ann's weight is normal.
October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat. That jaw line, the neck is too scrawny, I think, what do these people do in their off time, what do they do? It's not normal, folks.
:lol:

Forum List

Back