Coulter tries to eat her own

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
I read this articel on a blog site I vist and ran across this

Coulter is a Coward » The Right Scoop -

It reminded me of the argument I am having with another poster here ( who I will not name in case the poster gets offended) and It is far more defined then I have been....Sure it is about Coulter and her throwing conservatives under the bus but it does delve in to reasons why Romney lost.

As I said in my opening, everyone has their theory as to why Romney lost. Mine is this. Romney lost because he did not get the votes of Reagan Democrats. Obama lost millions of voters this go-round because many many blue-collar people who traditionally vote Democrat could not bring themselves to vote for Obama and could not bring themselves to vote for Romney. I think this because unlike Coulter, I actually live and talk and move amongst people like me, people that work with their hands, and struggle in their daily lives.

She could stand to eat a good meal once in a while. Might improve her disposition.
Fat is not healthy. Fat is not "curvy" or "plus size".

It's fat.

Ann's disposition is just fine as she slices and dices every Liberal on every show she appears on. Usually with a smile on her face! :D

She could stand to eat a good meal once in a while. Might improve her disposition.

It's fat.

Ann's disposition is just fine as she slices and dices every Liberal on every show she appears on. Usually with a smile on her face! :D

Not really, she's strange bobbling that head around spewing talking points.

It's fat.

Who's talking fat? She looks anorexic. That isn't healthy either.

I love to see the republican party trying to figure out which parts of the party will be heaved to the curb

I read this articel on a blog site I vist and ran across this

Coulter is a Coward » The Right Scoop -

It reminded me of the argument I am having with another poster here ( who I will not name in case the poster gets offended) and It is far more defined then I have been....Sure it is about Coulter and her throwing conservatives under the bus but it does delve in to reasons why Romney lost.

As I said in my opening, everyone has their theory as to why Romney lost. Mine is this. Romney lost because he did not get the votes of Reagan Democrats. Obama lost millions of voters this go-round because many many blue-collar people who traditionally vote Democrat could not bring themselves to vote for Obama and could not bring themselves to vote for Romney. I think this because unlike Coulter, I actually live and talk and move amongst people like me, people that work with their hands, and struggle in their daily lives.

Sounds to me like she's trying not to die off like the rest of you nutters.

It's fat.

Who's talking fat? She looks anorexic. That isn't healthy either.
You've been around fat people too long. Ann's weight is normal.

Its normal for him/her.

what is not normal is for a woman to have an adams apple

Coulter is right. This woman - whoever she is - is not.

Republicans lost the Presidency, lost seats in the Senate they should have won, and lost seats in the House, including having more people vote for Democrats in House races then Republicans.

The Tea Party nominated four candidates for Senate seats over the past two elections Republicans should have won. They lost.

Ann's weight is not normal.
It isn't?
According to this Ann is 6'0" and weighs 145lbs.
Ann Coulter Height and Weight - Celebrity Height, Weight And More.. - Celebrity Measurements
The guidelines for women her size are:
Height and Weight Chart - height weight chart, weight height chart
Small Frame: 138-151
Medium Frame: 141-168

Well within normal range.

See, the problem is you watch TV all day and get these brainwashing messages that being a Fat F*ck is normal.

It isn't.

Height/weight normalcy scales have changed over the years. The "normal" weight now is 15lbs. less than it was in 1970. Note that's "normal" and not "average." It used to be that size 5 was desirable for models - now it's 0 to 1. Size zero. I kid you not. Plus size models are around sizes 8 to 12, even though real, actual plus sizes start at 16. They used to start at 20.

That said, Coulter is obsolete. She needs to find new work. Maybe WalMart or Papa John's will hire her.

Forum List

Back