Coulter At CPAC

Yeah.....Coulter is funny like Colbert. Go on thinking that.
Ann the MAN Coulter's books are funny; her"footnotes" are usually like this "New York Times, 1988". Fired from the National Review for poor writing, she is a Fox fan's favorite.

A female CON I knew; "I like FOX news because FOX news IS SO SIMPLE".

Yeah.....Coulter is funny like Colbert. Go on thinking that.
Ann the MAN Coulter's books are funny; her"footnotes" are usually like this "New York Times, 1988". Fired from the National Review for poor writing, she is a Fox fan's favorite.

A female CON I knew; "I like FOX news because FOX news IS SO SIMPLE".

1. Of course your post is absolutely false, and, really, no more than the attempt of a Leftist to assuage the fear Coulter produces in you folks.

I believe I've read all of her best-sellers....which did you say you'd read?
Certainly, if you haven't read any...that would indicate that you were a low down bottom feeding foetid homeopathic dunce....and I wouldn't want to believe that about you....

2. "her"footnotes" are usually like this "New York Times, 1988"
Actually, her notes are of the scholarly variety.

I just picked up one of her books for this post, and I see the following for her footnotes that refer to the New York Times: Author, title of the article, New York Time, and the date.
And, of course, there are numerous other notes.

And I note that most give a web address.

In this book,"Guilty: liberal 'victims' and their assault on America," there are 38 pages of documentation in a 264 page book.

3. Here, let me save you some time: if you are a low down bottom feeding foetid homeopathic dunce, don't bother responding to this post.

If that turns out to be he case, I'd be happy to refer to you as "pit" rather than Peach...OK?

The difference is Republicans have a sense of humour.

Whereas, the Left is basically bereft of that human emotion.

Considering the candidates they are running for president, the Republicans definitely have a sense of humor:eusa_angel:
Good point. Man Coulter appears ill however, her arms are like sticks, her neck, ever more like an emaciated male.

I don't understand the fascination with Ann. More to the point I can't understand how she ever became a pundit in the first place.

She's not especially deep, is she?

I don't understand the fascination with Ann. More to the point I can't understand how she ever became a pundit in the first place.

She's not especially deep, is she?
Loud, "sexy", controversy SELLS. She is no Buckley or Will, that is for sure.

I don't like Coulter's looks, demeanor, voice, or attitude.

She is kind of like a female Rush.

Yet, sometimes, in a moment of clarity, she will exhibit deep insight.

But most of her stuff is over the top and for shock effect.

She does have one endearing quality.

Coulter drives lefty/liberal/progressives totally crazy.

And that is well worth the price of admission. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back