Could Trump have picked a more pathetic A-Team......read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Trump Aide Would Rather Be Arrested Than Comply With Mueller Subpoena
“I think it would be funny if they arrested me,” said Sam Nunberg, referring to the special counsel’s office.
DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

This guy is all over the place whining about fuckin emails and Trump and dogs and ponies and bunnies and jail......LOLOLOL I will not throw my mentor, my love slave, Roger Stone under the bus, he's like a father to me.....really dude, get a room already.....cause Mueller has one prepared...its called prison~!

“I think it would be funny if they arrested me,” said Sam Nunberg, referring to the special counsel’s office.
DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

This guy is all over the place whining about fuckin emails and Trump and dogs and ponies and bunnies and jail......LOLOLOL I will not throw my mentor, my love slave, Roger Stone under the bus, he's like a father to me.....really dude, get a room already.....cause Mueller has one prepared...its called prison~!

Mueller has failed. Obama failed to do anything about the Russian interference and the Russians are already planning to do the same in 2020. Maybe it'll be the Democrat this time: Anything to sow discontent.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

Mueller has failed. Obama failed to do anything about the Russian interference and the Russians are already planning to do the same in 2020. Maybe it'll be the Democrat this time: Anything to sow discontent.

What part of imposing sanctions against Russia, kicking out a whole bunch of diplomats and seizing their property here in the USA do you consider "failed to do anything"? Obama did all three.

Trump is still sitting on the Russian sanctions that Congress voted for. If anyone is doing nothing about Russian interference, it's Trump.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

What part of imposing sanctions against Russia, kicking out a whole bunch of diplomats and seizing their property here in the USA do you consider "failed to do anything"? Obama did all three.

Trump is still sitting on the Russian sanctions that Congress voted for. If anyone is doing nothing about Russian interference, it's Trump.

Doubtful. If the Russians truly could "interfere" with the 2020 elections, they would most likely attempt to see that a a Democrat elected, in order to instill the most confusion and dissent.

Do you really think Trump would play along with that?

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

Doubtful. If the Russians truly could "interfere" with the 2020 elections, they would most likely attempt to see that a a Democrat elected, in order to instill the most confusion and dissent.

I was responding to the part of your post where you said Obama did nothing to Russia for interfering with the elections. I told you that Obama imposed sanctions on Russia, kicked out a bunch of their diplomats, and also seized the property they were using here in the US.

As far as do I think Trump would play along with Russia electing a Democrat? No, I don't think he would willingly play along with Putin, but we have already seen the Russians play Trump like a fiddle before. Remember when he had the Russians in the Oval Office and was talking about classified information with them? How about the FACT that Trump has yet to impose the sanctions on Russia that Congress voted for?

Trump is Putin's useful idiot, because he's trying to run things by himself (he can't), and he's not smart enough politically to know when he's being punked.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

I was responding to the part of your post where you said Obama did nothing to Russia for interfering with the elections. I told you that Obama imposed sanctions on Russia, kicked out a bunch of their diplomats, and also seized the property they were using here in the US.

As far as do I think Trump would play along with Russia electing a Democrat? No, I don't think he would willingly play along with Putin, but we have already seen the Russians play Trump like a fiddle before. Remember when he had the Russians in the Oval Office and was talking about classified information with them? How about the FACT that Trump has yet to impose the sanctions on Russia that Congress voted for?

Trump is Putin's useful idiot, because he's trying to run things by himself (he can't), and he's not smart enough politically to know when he's being punked.

Bullshit. There are 200 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria who don't think Trump is such an ok guy. Plus the fact that the Ukraine is now armed with a couple hundred anti-tank missiles, some advanced sniper weapons, and other fun hardware.

All Obama did was draw an imaginary red line.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

Bullshit. There are 200 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria who don't think Trump is such an ok guy. Plus the fact that the Ukraine is now armed with a couple hundred anti-tank missiles, some advanced sniper weapons, and other fun hardware.

All Obama did was draw an imaginary red line.

Those dead mercenaries are not Putin.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

Manafort thought it would be funny as well. They all do until they sit at that table and are told you are looking at ten years in prison or more.

Well, I guess we'll see if this dude is serious about going to jail, or if he's gonna fold like all the others did.

Time will tell. I hope he ignores it and goes to jail.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

The biggest problem Obama had, has had throughout his entire tenure as president, was to try to play fair among, liars, bigots and conservatives.....a mistake no doubt he will someday acknowledge. Had the roles been reversed, as with Comey, the GOP would have blanketed the media with shit about Hillary, seconds before the election.

DXjNIfKXUAI4epu

Trump is simply drunk with presidential powers and drunk with knowing the congress leadership has become his bitch....therfore he is willing to take this country to the edge and let the chips fall were they may, all with the approval of idiots on the right.

Speaking of being drunk....................did you guys hear that he was drunk during his interviews last night? A CNN reporter called him out on it during the interview.

Also thought it was funny that he called Sarah Huckabee Sanders ugly and fat.

However...................I've noticed that now he's sobered up, he's gonna comply with the subpoena.

Forum List

Back