Could Trump be the first US President to do jail time

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
It is amazing he has not already done jail time for his business practices.

You idiot

the only so called President, who can do and should do jail time if there is any justice in this world....is Barry Soetoro

On what basis. And why do you find it so difficult to use his real name?

But you're physically ill because of how we feel about your president? Too damn funny.

You are the one who is too damn funny. Libturds always are.

Last edited:
As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.

Wow, I'd love to see ONE piece of evidence. So far the only people who will be indicted are the shrilary and her sycophants, and of course, your hero, the obummer.

You idiot

the only so called President, who can do and should do jail time if there is any justice in this world....is Barry Soetoro

But you're physically ill because of how we feel about your president? Too damn funny.

You are the one who is too damn funny. Libturds always are.

Were you only able to read the last three words? I am so sorry to hear that. Allow me to repeat myself:

But you're physically ill because of how we feel about your president?

It it helps you to sleep at night, by all means, keep that dream alive.

So Trump should go to jail for collusion even though many on both the left and right have pointed out many times collusion is not a crime obstructing justice is equally funny as we have a special prosecutor doing an investigation right now and though Trump has complained a lot about this he has done nothing to hinder the investigation nor has he fired Mueller. So good luck trying to get jail time with something that is not even crime and obstruction of justice while there is an investigation going on into the very thing he is supposed to be trying to obstruct.

If he is going to do jail time, he may end up being buddies with the current and former FBT heads.

So Trump should go to jail for collusion even though many on both the left and right have pointed out many times collusion is not a crime obstructing justice is equally funny as we have a special prosecutor doing an investigation right now and though Trump has complained a lot about this he has done nothing to hinder the investigation nor has he fired Mueller. So good luck trying to get jail time with something that is not even crime and obstruction of justice while there is an investigation going on into the very thing he is supposed to be trying to obstruct.

Progressives don't need no stinking evidence, they know he must be guilty of something.

From your keyboard to God's ears!
And god’s laughing his ass off! Thanks
God finds no humour in Donald Trump's presidency. Could Trump be the antiChrist.

All he needs to do is look to Hillary as the prime model on how to endlessly cheat to conspire to collude to corrupt and not only not be ever arrested and charged or ever do any jail time for any of that, but to actually make money and TV shows while thumbing his nose at the law! If TRump can ever be half as good at it as Hillary, we may have Trump as president for the next 28 years.

You idiot

You and your kind congregate on web sites like this and feel your thoughts are mainstream. You are all on the wrong side history and the wrong side of God. The only question is wil you realize it it before it is too late.

God finds no humour in Donald Trump's presidency. Could Trump be the antiChrist.

Thanks for letting us know that the Fuddhead is now the spokes-model for God.

Wow, I'd love to see ONE piece of evidence. So far the only people who will be indicted are the shrilary and her sycophants, and of course, your hero, the obummer.
If you are asking me for one piece of evidence you do not read or watch television. God help you.

God has spoken to me and told me that he (God) is not speaking to Pence. Pence needs to realize it is the devil.
I have also been told that people like you are very mixed up and very anti-Godlike but you can change your ways. Gos can help you.

All he needs to do is look to Hillary as the prime model on how to endlessly cheat to conspire to collude to corrupt and not only not be ever arrested and charged or ever do any jail time for any of that, but to actually make money and TV shows while thumbing his nose at the law!

Actually Hillary is the prime model on how an innocent person acts when under investigation. She sat down for hours of testimony, news conferences, and FBI interviews. She released her taxes, and everything about the Clinton foundation.

If you are asking me for one piece of evidence you do not read or watch television. God help you.
It's hard for them to see the evidence through their orange clown colored glasses. They spend all their time trying to defend Trumps outrageous behavior.

You've talked to God, Elmer? Could you get any sillier?

God has spoken to me and told me that he (God) is not speaking to Pence. Pence needs to realize it is the devil.
I have also been told that people like you are very mixed up and very anti-Godlike but you can change your ways. Gos can help you.
Many things I say are tongue in cheek including God spoke to me about Pence. I have a strong feeling God would say that to me. I think Pence may look closely to who is speaking to him because I do not hink it is always God or maybe never God based on his actions.

All he needs to do is look to Hillary as the prime model on how to endlessly cheat to conspire to collude to corrupt and not only not be ever arrested and charged or ever do any jail time for any of that, but to actually make money and TV shows while thumbing his nose at the law!

Actually Hillary is the prime model on how an innocent person acts when under investigation. She sat down for hours of testimony, news conferences, and FBI interviews. She released her taxes, and everything about the Clinton foundation.

Was that before or after she lied about releasing all of the documents...hid the fact that she had private servers in her house from Congressional investigators and had those servers professionally scrubbed to get rid of evidence?

That's how an "innocent" person acts? That's some funny shit, Dude! Seriously! Hillary Clinton hasn't acted like an innocent person since she was back in Little Rock starting off her and Bill's corruption spree!

Forum List

Back