Could the media be more stupid? (Trump and women)

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Is this the best they can do? They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines and has a litany of prior abuse against women? Do they think people are that stupid; that they don't see this as nothing but desperate snipes?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=0

“He brought me out to the pool and said, ‘That is a stunning Trump girl, isn’t it?’ ” Ms. Brewer Lane said.

Donald Trump and women: The words evoke a familiar cascade of casual insults,

Oh they are just warming up. What did we see all week on CNN something about a recording of a publicist that sounds like Trump? They are going to dig to the bottom of the barrel, then tunnel below the barrel. In the mean time it will be the cricket chorus about the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's criminal investigation by that RW wingnut organization the FBI. Even hardcore Liberal can't deny it, school children recognize the embarrassing level of Liberal bias.

And every one of these type stories will result in an equally scathing story about Bill Clinton using his position as president to coerce young women into having sex with him, AND how Hillary used the government to destroy those women who came forward.

Yes, you are right that both sides are biased.

Bill is not running for office, and no solid evidence has been released that condemns HRC without a doubt in harassing Bill's accusers.

Trump's problem is that his bias towards women is open front and center to all American women.

Oh they are just warming up. What did we see all week on CNN something about a recording of a publicist that sounds like Trump? They are going to dig to the bottom of the barrel, then tunnel below the barrel. In the mean time it will be the cricket chorus about the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's criminal investigation by that RW wingnut organization the FBI. Even hardcore Liberal can't deny it, school children recognize the embarrassing level of Liberal bias.

You keep pouting because the country just doesn't want to share your hatred for the Clinton's. It won't do you any good, but it's entertaining for everybody else.

They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines
You do know that pedophile airlines Epstein and Trump are best friends for decades all the while Trump knowing he is a pedophile and bragging about it for him, don't you?????

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Is this the best they can do?

No. There's much more coming.

It's all child's play compared to the skeletons in the Clinton's closet. They're gonna lose this battle.

I'm sure it looks that way from inside the fox bubble.

You're pathetic. Right wing radio host this and FNC that you were telling us were giving us marching orders. Yet, they didn't support Trump. No, any person knows that Hillary is corrupt.

They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines
You do know that pedophile airlines Epstein and Trump are best friends for decades all the while Trump knowing he is a pedophile and bragging about it for him, don't you?????

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

LOL. Trying to throw the hammer down without a source.

It's all child's play compared to the skeletons in the Clinton's closet. They're gonna lose this battle.

Skeletons in the closet. Do you even know what that phrase means? There are no "scandals" regarding Hillary that we don't already know all about, dummy.

Trump...on the other hand....has lots of uncovered rocks in his past. You will whine every time one is picked up and we peek underneath.

LOL. Trying to throw the hammer down without a source.
Because every "quote" from the Right is made up you think everyone is dishonest as the Right.

Here is the source:
Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

I just hope the lamestream lefty media pukes keep it up.

Part of Trump's appeal and success in the many primaries is due to some voters reacting negatively to the anti-Trump media bias. So, yeah, bring it on. Please.

Skeletons in the closet. Do you even know what that phrase means? There are no "scandals" regarding Hillary that we don't already know all about, dummy.

Trump...on the other hand....has lots of uncovered rocks in his past. You will whine every time one is picked up and we peek underneath.

And you know Clinton has no more unknown skeletons how? And in the second place, skeletons just get pushed back in by the media. Doesn't mean they're not gonna fall back out when the closet door re-opens.

John Barron has lots of dirt on Hillary.

lol

Keep the dirt coming libs and propel Mr. Trump into the White House. Did you see the two idiot NY Times reporters that wrote that fake story about Trump that broke this weekend? They were on on MSNBC this morning. They were shocked that one of the women they twisted the words of was on before them. You could tell they were totally unprepared for that and had to drop their bullshit story. They were all prepared to lie their liberal asses off but MSNBC Trumped them.....BUUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

You are defending Trump's attacks on women?

Oh, that is relentlessly stupid.

Is this the best they can do? They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines and has a litany of prior abuse against women? Do they think people are that stupid; that they don't see this as nothing but desperate snipes?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=0

“He brought me out to the pool and said, ‘That is a stunning Trump girl, isn’t it?’ ” Ms. Brewer Lane said.

Donald Trump and women: The words evoke a familiar cascade of casual insults,

That's a weird defense.

You are defending Trump's attacks on women?

Oh, that is relentlessly stupid
What attacks? Besides....I thought women were on the front lines now... are you inferring that they are too weak to hear any tough criticism?

Forum List

Back