Could the media be more stupid? (Trump and women)

They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines
You do know that pedophile airlines Epstein and Trump are best friends for decades all the while Trump knowing he is a pedophile and bragging about it for him, don't you?????

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
Oh good, you brought up Epstein.

MSNBC: Clintonā€™s Jeffrey Epstein Connection Could ā€˜Blow Upā€™ Campaign
MSNBCā€™s Morning Joe panel had a lengthy discussion Monday about the ā€œuncomfortableā€ facts of Bill Clintonā€™s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, the known pedophile billionaire whose jet Clinton flew on dozens of times.

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump has been unafraid to level attacks against the Clintons for the former presidentā€™s past of sexual misconduct, calling him fair game. Fox News reported last week that Clinton flew on Epsteinā€™s jet, the crudely named ā€œLolita Express,ā€ far more than previously known in the last decade.

Panelist Donny Deutsch guessed that Trump would have no problem counter-punching with the Epstein connection whenever he was hit for his own behavior with women, as he was last weekend in a piece in the New York Times.

ā€œHereā€™s the tennis game,ā€ Deutsch said. ā€œDonald Trump kissed a woman in a bathing suit. Trump hits back: Tell me about the presidentā€™s relationship with a guy named Jeffrey Epstein. Thatā€™s your tennis match.ā€

They're really trying to put down a guy for party guy comments while its coming out that the opposition flies on pedophile airlines
You do know that pedophile airlines Epstein and Trump are best friends for decades all the while Trump knowing he is a pedophile and bragging about it for him, don't you?????

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

MSNBCā€™s Morning Joe panel had a lengthy discussion Monday about the ā€œuncomfortableā€ facts of Bill Clintonā€™s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, the known pedophile billionaire whose jet Clinton flew on dozens of times.

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump has been unafraid to level attacks against the Clintons for the former presidentā€™s past of sexual misconduct, calling him fair game. Fox News reported last week that Clinton flew on Epsteinā€™s jet, the crudely named ā€œLolita Express,ā€ far more than previously known in the last decade.

Panelist Donny Deutsch guessed that Trump would have no problem counter-punching with the Epstein connection whenever he was hit for his own behavior with women, as he was last weekend in a piece in the New York Times.

ā€œHereā€™s the tennis game,ā€ Deutsch said. ā€œDonald Trump kissed a woman in a bathing suit. Trump hits back: Tell me about the presidentā€™s relationship with a guy named Jeffrey Epstein. Thatā€™s your tennis match.ā€
Trump has been "best friends" and PARTYING with Epstein LONG before Clinton and Trump admits they share the same interests in women. All you have on Clinton is Epstein gave him some flights to African charities.

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

He's pals with a passel of Nobel Prizeā€“winning scientists, CEOs like Leslie Wexner of the Limited, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, even Donald Trump. But it wasn't until he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa on his private Boeing 727 that the world began to wonder who he is.

"This is one of the intriguing things about Donald Trump, one of the many intriguing things about Donald Trump. Because, what are we proving with that sound bite that the Times maybe misled when it came to this womanā€™s story? But is there any dispute about whether Trump has used controversial language about women. There is not, there isnā€™t." :badgrin:

More nonsense...
A laughable backlash against the New York Times article on Trumpā€™s treatment of women

This political season will bring about the end of the news media as we know it....They are cracking up right in front of our eyes. :banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin:

Trump has been "best friends" and PARTYING with Epstein LONG before Clinton and Trump admits they share the same interests in women. All you have on Clinton is Epstein gave him some flights to African charities.

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

He's pals with a passel of Nobel Prizeā€“winning scientists, CEOs like Leslie Wexner of the Limited, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, even Donald Trump. But it wasn't until he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa on his private Boeing 727 that the world began to wonder who he is.

"All's we have." :lmao: Cos 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 in your world. You wanna give Clinton the benefit of the doubt, fine. But you're taking the low percentage play.

New Topics

Forum List

Back