Could or would obama get biden to step aside

Michael Goodwin says this?

And he is who exactly?

Maybe we should just do away with the executive branch altogether.

It might result in the defeat of Trump.....but due to so many stupid voters....we should not take the chance that might result in a biden victory.

Thus i conclude it is of paramount importance to get biden off the ticket even if cuomo wins as a result.

A great many people both liberal and conservative recognize biden is severely lacking in what is needed to be president.

He's got better credentials and bona fides than Trump does. Hell, Tulsi Gabbard has those. Just more right wing hope springs eternal.
Granted, it's a long way till November and in this current environment, anything can happen. But I can't wait to see Biden in a policy debate
with Trump.

Is Trump capable of delivering a speech from prepared remarks without throwing in his childish insults and adding his thin rhetorical glossary of superlatives? Tremendous, fantastic, incredible, amazing, like nothing we`ve ever seen, thousands and thousands, etc. Biden speaks like a grown up talking to grown ups. Ever since Burisma died alongside Jo`s alleged quid pro quo the cult`s got nothing left but cheap insults. Super Tuesday was hard on them was it not? I`ll take the gaffes over this president`s 20 daily lies.

Is Trump capable of delivering a speech from prepared remarks without throwing in his childish insults and adding his thin rhetorical glossary of superlatives? Tremendous, fantastic, incredible, amazing, like nothing we`ve ever seen, thousands and thousands, etc. Biden speaks like a grown up talking to grown ups. Ever since Burisma died alongside Jo`s alleged quid pro quo the cult`s got nothing left but cheap insults. Super Tuesday was hard on them was it not? I`ll take the gaffes over this president`s 20 daily lies.

donny reads his prepared statements that someone else wrote ... for the first time when we are first hearing them. his body language indicates he just isn't interested until it's camera time.

If you want Biden stepped aside just get him to ask Hilarity on-board as VP. Within 72 hours of winning he'll be stepped away......in a body bag.

This is probably why Bernie is staying in the race.

People voting for Biden would/will be voting for his veep pick. I think most on the Left know this.
The DNC KNOW Trump will demolish Bernie.
Bernies is the DNC's 'fatted lamb'. They have written off 2020.

FCS people how many times has Biden already lost presidential bids? Hello!!

I do remember the one where he was forced to drop out due to plagarizing. But of course that was before obama lowered the bar...as in demonstrated that even someone not legally qualified to run for the presidency was able to win.

Lots more dumb voters now....aka the liberals and those of the the colored persuasion.

Not even to mention all the coinfused moderate,liberal and pc republicans known as in the never trumpers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back