Could I be a Hollywood villain?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
A ice cold Gentleman in Hugo Boss suit?

I think im not good looking enough (too weak chin, too assymetric face, too obese, teeth irregularity etc.) and not white enough (for example the eye color is very dark and villains usually have light cold eyes)

What do you think?

I Apologise .
I practise Automatic Writing and sometimes my creation , Morticia , takes over while I am busy not writing ridiculous posts to USMB .

I shall be chatting this problem with my Channeler later . Meanwhile Morticia , " shut up and finish the housework ".

You should be good to go, you have the 'finger up the nose' shot nailed already.

I Apologise .
I practise Automatic Writing and sometimes my creation , Morticia , takes over while I am busy not writing ridiculous posts to USMB .

I shall be chatting this problem with my Channeler later . Meanwhile Morticia , " shut up and finish the housework ".
Ah. That is reassuring.

You are a complete BUFFOON And getting beyond F annoying

Posting in a SS uniform - is beyond repulsive
NOW F OFF

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You are a complete BUFFOON And getting beyond F annoying

Posting in a SS uniform - is beyond repulsive
NOW F OFF
The two of you are peas in a pod .
Both of you girls should become good friends .

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
A ice cold Gentleman in Hugo Boss suit?

I think im not good looking enough (too weak chin, too assymetric face, too obese, teeth irregularity etc.) and not white enough (for example the eye color is very dark and villains usually have light cold eyes)

What do you think?

You’re like a living vortex of weirdness and sexual confusion

Forum List

Back