Could control of the Senate in 2014 be decided by illegal votes cast by non-citizens?

I do believe our voter registration process is sloppy in some places. I also believe the less educated immigrants may not even know they are not supposed to register to vote.

If a person approaches them to register, then they probably assume it is legal.

LEGAL immigrants probably know more about our system than the majority of the American idiots running around our schools today. Illegal immigrants don't know and, frankly, don't give a damn (in most cases). They are looking for dollars to send back to their homes in Mexico (and wherever).

The last I heard - it is against the law for an illegal to vote in this country *wink* *wink*

Oh MY.......Illegal immigrants are deciding our elections now, and I'll bet they have Ebola too. I guess it's time to open up all those FEMA PRISONS and call for the black helicopters to protect us.
What are you blathering about? Post another post like this I will report it. It's irrelevant bullshit and has nothing to do with this thread.

Oh no!!!!!! Not that!! Don't REPORT him!

when it comes down to it, IF it comes down to it, the RW's will have elections so F'd up checking for valid/fake ID cards it'll take 90 days to verify all the votes and declare a winner.

who pays for that? ... oh yeah, taxpayers.

I sure hope terrified conspiracy theorist republicans don't decide it.
What conspiracy? Are you saying the Washington post is a conspiracy theory newspaper?
After all they asked.

Oh MY.......Illegal immigrants are deciding our elections now, and I'll bet they have Ebola too. I guess it's time to open up all those FEMA PRISONS and call for the black helicopters to protect us.
What are you blathering about? Post another post like this I will report it. It's irrelevant bullshit and has nothing to do with this thread.

Every one of your posts state that LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS. Post another post like that I will report it. It's insulting, irrelevant bullshit and has nothing to do with this thread

Last edited:
when it comes down to it, IF it comes down to it, the RW's will have elections so F'd up checking for valid/fake ID cards it'll take 90 days to verify all the votes and declare a winner.

How so? Go to vote please can I see your ID look on the voter registrations sheet thank you Mr/ Smith of 123 main street smithville any state USA you can vote. 3 minutes top

How so? Go to vote please can I see your ID look on the voter registrations sheet thank you Mr/ Smith of 123 main street smithville any state USA you can vote. 3 minutes top

I'm not sure it works exactly like that. Like my new pictures?
lion.jpg

Forum List

Back