Costco rejects money for Children's miracle network because it came from gun seller

Charlie Richards - Costco Rejects Money For Children’s Miracle Network Because It Came From Gun Seller
For years, a Sacramento Black Rifle banner has hung in the Citrus Heights, California Costco. Black Rifle generously gives to the Children’s Miracle Network via the wholesale retailer. For this, they get a banner in the store.

Well there goes some more Costco members good they deserve it!
The gun seller makes sure to profit off of massacres of children. Long overdue move by Costco if you ask me.

Charlie Richards - Costco Rejects Money For Children’s Miracle Network Because It Came From Gun Seller
For years, a Sacramento Black Rifle banner has hung in the Citrus Heights, California Costco. Black Rifle generously gives to the Children’s Miracle Network via the wholesale retailer. For this, they get a banner in the store.

The gun seller makes sure to profit off of massacres of children. Long overdue move by Costco if you ask me.

No they don't.

No they don't.
March saw 4th highest FBI gun background check ever after Parkland shooting, sales spike 11%

• Banned
Apparently you go no further than the headlines
upload_2018-5-15_9-57-14.png

Do you own a gun?

No they don't.
March saw 4th highest FBI gun background check ever after Parkland shooting, sales spike 11%

And that has exactly what to do with a gun dealer profiting off the massacre of children?, which is an absurd claim.

Do you own a gun?

No they don't.

And that has exactly what to do with a gun dealer profiting off the massacre of children?, which is an absurd claim.
Absurd, except for the fucking facts

Do you own a gun?

Who?

No they don't.

But you support abortions oh the irony.......lmfao

Do you own a gun?
Then you gave money to massacre children, by your logic.

Do you own a gun?

Who?
Black flag

Do you own a gun?
I believe in a well regulated 2nd amendment. No loopholes, both public and private sellers reaponsible for conducting a background check, a waiting period, registered weapons, assault rifle ban, etc. I am not the type to celebrate guns after every gun massacre like the NRA types.

No they don't.

Absurd, except for the fucking facts

Then state those "fucking facts". The evidence is clear what caused these shootings, and it wasn't a gun.

In this, and each and every School mass shooting, the shooter was on a class of antidepressant medication known as SSRI's. This class of antidepressant has been clinically studied with the results showing that it's users have a 50% higher rate of committing Violent Crime than other patients using a different class of antidepressants, or no treatment at all.

Coincident?

And before you go off on Mental Health issues can't be solved, it is not the Mental Health problems of these individuals that cause these outbursts, it is a SINGLE CLASS of these drugs that effect the patient in this manner. The fact is, that the same individual, given a different course of treatment or no treatment at all, RARELY have violent outburst, are almost NEVER arrested for a violent crime and have roughly the same crime rate as those not afflicted with these issues.

Here is an UBER PROGRESSIVE that understands this:

Bet you that Costco makes a boatload of cash from these Pharmaceuticals. And you blame a gun dealer? Educate yourself so we can actually save some life's.

Do you own a gun?
I believe in a well regulated 2nd amendment. No loopholes, both public and private sellers reaponsible for conducting a background check, a waiting period, registered weapons, assault rifle ban, etc. I am not the type to celebrate guns after every gun massacre like the NRA types.

And the entire rant was simply so you could use the three most hated letters in the Liberal alphabet, NRA.

Grow the fuck up.

Do you own a gun?

What a dumb f*ck! How many NRA members and/or legally registered gun owners are responsible for Mass murder of children.

Do you own a gun?

What a dumb f*ck! How many NRA members and/or legally registered gun owners are responsible for Mass murder of children.
“Responsible gun owner” left his shotgun and pistol laying around for his murderous spawn to play with in Santa Fe. Not sure if he was a nutjob NRA member though, or just careless with deadly weapons.