Costco denies political motive for pulling D'Souza's book

Costco lost.

They just announced they will see the book now that it''s Amazon's Number one Best seller.

They claim they were pulling it before because it wasn't "selling well."

Liars! It's Obvious they were trying to keep people from reading it.

Costco surrenders to ?America? consumers

Any way Costco lost and conservatives won.

As for the book now being number 1.

I would just like to say this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...k-never-made-number-1-but-guess-what-did.html

Now the left will trot out the "bulk sales" BS. As if the democrats are not as rich or richer then the Republicans. The left could do the same thing but guess what, no one is doing what they said except for places like Costco that buys books in bulk.

Well bulk sales is how liberals prop up their books. They have unions buy it in bulk.

Costco's Facebook page was inundated with protests against them taking d'souza's book off the shelves.

The funny thing is if people buy the book at Costco, Costco still wins.

D'souza has 5 books that made the NY times best seller's list.

No doubt his guilty plea for campaign donation fraud might've hurt sales before Costco pulled it off the shelves. Costco gave the book new life

I like to imagine a world without people like Dinesh D’Souza in it, it makes me happy, but in reality this is Hell and he's the greeter.

Make sure you cut up your Costco card and send it back to them. You can always still get 20 gallons of mayo and 100 pairs of socks from the Wal-Mart. With them you probably get a free autographed copy of his book with every ten "I Hate Hillary" bumper stickers.

Are you racist against Indian authors?

No -- just an intelligence bias against shitty hackery.

I like to imagine a world without people like Dinesh D’Souza in it, it makes me happy, but in reality this is Hell and he's the greeter.

Make sure you cut up your Costco card and send it back to them. You can always still get 20 gallons of mayo and 100 pairs of socks from the Wal-Mart. With them you probably get a free autographed copy of his book with every ten "I Hate Hillary" bumper stickers.

He must be their token Indian.

the only 'intelligence' bias you have is what you get from shitty hacks like yourself...

Costco lost.

They just announced they will see the book now that it''s Amazon's Number one Best seller.

They claim they were pulling it before because it wasn't "selling well."

Liars! It's Obvious they were trying to keep people from reading it.

Costco surrenders to ?America? consumers

Any way Costco lost and conservatives won.

It went to number one over the publicity stunt that D'Souza pulled, portraying himself in classic conservative style

as a victim.

DD marketing campaign of claiming to be persecuted worked again and now republicans are saying its #1 because its so darn good lol

Censorship, liberal style. Don't get me wrong they own the store they have a right to sell what ever they want. If their strongly held religious belief is to censor books then they fit well with the left wing.

NEW YORK – Big-box wholesaler Costco pulled Dinesh D’Souza’s new book, “America: Imagine a World Without Her,” just after the nationwide release of the companion movie, but Chief Financial Officer Richard Galanti told WND the decision was not motivated by political considerations.

The book, heavily critical of Barack Obama, was officially released June 2. A corporate decision to return the books was issued July 1, just as it is about to debut on the New York Times bestseller list.

Galanti confirmed to WND the “pull order” was in effect and that D’Souza’s book is in the process of being removed from Costco stores this week, with the goal to have all copies of D’Souza’s book out of Costco stores nationwide and shipped back to the vendor no later than July 15.

Read more at Costco denies political motive for pulling D?Souza?s book

The bullshit pamphlet is nowhere to be found on the NY Times best seller list!!!

Best Sellers - The New York Times

Censorship, liberal style. Don't get me wrong they own the store they have a right to sell what ever they want. If their strongly held religious belief is to censor books then they fit well with the left wing.

NEW YORK – Big-box wholesaler Costco pulled Dinesh D’Souza’s new book, “America: Imagine a World Without Her,” just after the nationwide release of the companion movie, but Chief Financial Officer Richard Galanti told WND the decision was not motivated by political considerations.

The book, heavily critical of Barack Obama, was officially released June 2. A corporate decision to return the books was issued July 1, just as it is about to debut on the New York Times bestseller list.

Galanti confirmed to WND the “pull order” was in effect and that D’Souza’s book is in the process of being removed from Costco stores this week, with the goal to have all copies of D’Souza’s book out of Costco stores nationwide and shipped back to the vendor no later than July 15.

Read more at Costco denies political motive for pulling D?Souza?s book

Maybe they'll ship all of the unsold copies to Utah. You should see some of the other ultraconservative pap they sell here.

They can sell what ever they want.

It just proves that every time a Liberal claims that they are tolerant, they are lying.

They aren't tolerant of other people's opinions at all.

I've gone into Wal*Mart and Sam's Club and found Liberal books right next to the Conservative ones.

There is the real example of tolerance. By the people Liberals love to hate.

Costco isn't "liberal".

Corporations don't have political opinions.

Why are you so dedicated to being persecuted?

You got to be hitting some really hard cider. If you bother with any of the links you will see that Costco is very political why else would they be pulling a book that was on the NYTs list?
Most likely because it wasn't selling at Costco. If it's on the NYT best sellers list it's likely because groups on the Right buy the book in huge numbers, then give them away with a magazine subscription.

Forum List

Back