*Cost Of Everythings Going Up: Thanks Fucking Obama!*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Gas prices hovering over $3.00 for long periods of time effect the cost of goods and services.
2. Thanks fucking Obama, for not doing something about the obvious.
3. Everything costs more now, thanks ass hole!
4. We are a oil based economy, and we are being rapped by the oil giants and government regulations on the quality and mix of gasoline.
5. This shit for brains Obama, doesn't know jack shit about anything.
6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Obama has no control over gas prices.

1. I say he can do things in order to effect the price, which he is refusing to do, and what he has done, diametrically opposes what he should of done to protect the economy.
2. He can do plenty to effect price.
3. You people are some real dumb mofo's!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Gas prices hovering over $3.00 for long periods of time effect the cost of goods and services.
4. We are a oil based economy, and we are being rapped by the oil giants and government regulations on the quality and mix of gasoline.
6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

1. I say he can do things in order to effect the price, which he is refusing to do, and what he has done, diametrically opposes what he should of done to protect the economy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Find a source, me boy. Or girl. Or whatever. No impartial and knowledgeable source believe that any pres has that kind of power. Only nut cases.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. If you can't say what it is he can do, then how do you know he's not doing them?
2. Dumbass.
3. Translation: "I have no idea what I'm babbling about or how the oil market works, and that makes "you people" "some real dumb mofo is" :cuckoo:
4. We never, ever, ever use an apostrophe to form a plural in the English language.
5. Blithering idiot.

Sorry bout that,

6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas
On behalf of President Obama, "You're welcome". Oh, wait. You're in Texas....where things pinge on the whims of the asinine Texas legislature and that idiotic Governor, Rick Perry. Never mind, "fuck you".

Sorry bout that,

6. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Ya but he would if he could. :lol: Question remains would he raise em or lower em if he had any authority to do so?

Sorry bout that,

1. There has been countless clues for you fucks as to what he could of done, and clues as to what he did that hurts the economy, so "fuck you" you fucking mofo's!!!!
2. He can open up the reserves for one, end of story, so fucken eat shit!
3. He could of brought that oil down from Canada with the pipeline, nope, he chose to not do that eh,...again go en fucketh thee self!!!
4. He could pressure the Saudi rag heads to pump, he hasn't, go forward and fucketh thine-self again!
5. He could launch an investigation of *price fixing* at the pumps, this would bring the prices down.
6. He could open up the public lands for drilling, and the seas, fuckers!
7. There is plenty he can do, he is doing, *nothing*, *FUCK YOU OBAMA*!!!!
8. He could retract on the mandates on those stupid blends the oil companies do in order to raise prices, keeping the prices down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There has been countless clues for you fucks as to what he could of done, and clues as to what he did that hurts the economy, so "fuck you" you fucking mofo's!!!!
2. He can open up the reserves for one, end of story, so fucken eat shit!
3. He could of brought that oil down from Canada with the pipeline, nope, he chose to not do that eh,...again go en fucketh thee self!!!
4. He could pressure the Saudi rag heads to pump, he hasn't, go forward and fucketh thine-self again!
5. He could launch an investigation of *price fixing* at the pumps, this would bring the prices down.
6. He could open up the public lands for drilling, and the seas, fuckers!
7. There is plenty he can do, he is doing, *nothing*, *FUCK YOU OBAMA*!!!!
8. He could retract on the mandates on those stupid blends the oil companies do in order to raise prices, keeping the prices down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. "could of"?
2. "fucken"?
3. Do they not have schools in Texas?
4. Every harebrained stupidass idea you bring up with "could of" this and "fucken" that has been debunked since you started this insipid thread. If you could read you'd know by now what a moron you are. Ignorance is bliss.

5. Sorry about that.

Sorry bout that,

1. No pogo, its not debunked, its *fact*.
2. My wisdom is *fact* as well.
3. My wisdom, isn't like your wisdom, if you ever get some. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, Amazon, you are not worth the effort. That is obvious. Hell, you even want to question where I live.
So, you said the following:

Yup, fine. Except, of course, my social. You are questioning where I live. Why, I have no idea. But I like money. $500 if I provide state id, current bills, And a picture of myself. If I can provide it, you pay me $500. If not, I pay you. But of course, you know that you are about to loose $500, which would make you have to welsh on the deal.

Take a picture of yourself hold a sign which says Rshermr @ USMC...

Waste of time. Just create a paypal account and the loser just send money to a specific email address.

Let me know if you want to increase the bet. But then, I am sure you are about to back out. Because what you were really doing was putting in the ss number condition, which you knew not only had NOTHING to do with where I live, but would kill the deal.

So, in true con form, you are playing games. You are a true waste of space.

I'm still waiting for my photo.
Sorry, me con tool. What are the rules first. I send you a picture and you send me $500?? Want to sign of on that. Promise you will do so. I have the paypall account now. Just need the rules. Cause I have learned not to believe anything you said.

You are willing to present a photo ID, but I want a signed photo first. Anyone can photoshop a photo of a photo of a state ID and act like they've taken a photo or screened it.

Send a photo of a sign first. That's something anyone can do, that is providing that you really are who you say you are.

You know how it.....

Irreverent.

Last edited:
Well, Amazon, you are not worth the effort. That is obvious. Hell, you even want to question where I live.
So, you said the following:

Yup, fine. Except, of course, my social. You are questioning where I live. Why, I have no idea. But I like money. $500 if I provide state id, current bills, And a picture of myself. If I can provide it, you pay me $500. If not, I pay you. But of course, you know that you are about to loose $500, which would make you have to welsh on the deal.

Waste of time. Just create a paypal account and the loser just send money to a specific email address.

Let me know if you want to increase the bet. But then, I am sure you are about to back out. Because what you were really doing was putting in the ss number condition, which you knew not only had NOTHING to do with where I live, but would kill the deal.

So, in true con form, you are playing games. You are a true waste of space.

Sorry, me con tool. What are the rules first. I send you a picture and you send me $500?? Want to sign of on that. Promise you will do so. I have the paypall account now. Just need the rules. Cause I have learned not to believe anything you said.

You know how it is, Amazon. You tell me that gas is not refined from petrolium, and I prove it is. And I mean, jesus, that is a piece of cake. Anyone and everyone knows it is. And you say it is not. You say oil refining to produce gas is not manufacturing. I show you the naics information that proves it is. You say that it is not true.
Then you tell me that crude is refined on oil tankers. Which everyone in the known world over the age of 18 knows is not true, yet you made the statement as though you knew what you were talking about. And you want me to be with you and trust you will send $500 to my Paypal account? Sure, Amazon. Just because you lied before, many times, I should assume I can trust you this time? Sure, amazon. Set up the rules. I will agree to them if they are reasonable. Promise before the whole world that you will play by the rules. And if all you want is a picture, I will send you one.

Why does she think you were in the Marine Corps? :wtf:

You know how it is, Amazon. You tell me that gas is not refined from petrolium, and I prove it is. And I mean, jesus, that is a piece of cake. Anyone and everyone knows it is. And you say it is not. You say oil refining to produce gas is not manufacturing. I show you the naics information that proves it is. You say that it is not true.
Then you tell me that crude is refined on oil tankers. Which everyone in the known world over the age of 18 knows is not true, yet you made the statement as though you knew what you were talking about. And you want me to be with you and trust you will send $500 to my Paypal account? Sure, Amazon. Just because you lied before, many times, I should assume I can trust you this time? Sure, amazon. Set up the rules. I will agree to them if they are reasonable. Promise before the whole world that you will play by the rules. And if all you want is a picture, I will send you one.

Nah. She thinks I am part of the US Maritime Center. They are the folks who run those oil tankers that Amazon says are used to refine petroleum.

Nah. She thinks I am part of the US Maritime Center. They are the folks who run those oil tankers that Amazon says are used to refine petroleum.

Surprisingly, that explains a lot.

Surprisingly, that explains a lot.
Well, in Amazon's defense, her belief that crude oil was refined in a oil tanker was useful. First, it was funny. Odd, but made me laugh myself silly. Then, it put her in complete context. Because she was SERIOUS. She really believed it to be true, and used the fact that it happened on an oil tanker to prove what a simple process refining is.

Give them enough rope and........

Last edited:
If you aren't going to take your photo, quit wasting my time and admit you are a liar.
I never, ever lie. You want my photo, make a deal. You get nothing from me without paying. To begin with, the cost will be $500. That is the cost for me to have to again deal with a person stupid enough to believe that petroleum refining happens in an oil refinery.
You should probably stop taking yourself so seriously. No one else does.

If you aren't going to take your photo, quit wasting my time and admit you are a liar.
I never, ever lie. You want my photo, make a deal. You get nothing from me without paying. To begin with, the cost will be $500.

I don't want your photo. I want to verify I'm dealing with the real person behind the account. You're the one who wants to bet and is willing to go to such lengths for money. You don't get to make the terms.

A simple signed photo shows me that you verifiable and I am not risking a bet on a cheater. It's quite easy to talk about integrity. Its another to practice what you preach.

That is the...

More irrelevancy. Just have my photo, or be prepared to admit that you are a fraud.

Last edited:
I never, ever lie. You want my photo, make a deal. You get nothing from me without paying. To begin with, the cost will be $500.

I don't want your photo. I want to verify I'm dealing with the real person behind the account. You're the one who wants to bet and is willing to go to such lengths for money. You don't get to make the terms.

A simple signed photo shows me that you verifiable and I am not risking a bet on a cheater. It's quite easy to talk about integrity. Its another to practice what you preach.

That is the...

More irrelevancy. Just have my photo, or be prepared to admit that you are a fraud.
Tanya says:
I don't want your photo. I want to verify I'm dealing with the real person behind the account.
Maybe I am a person. Maybe I am a KLINGON.

Amazon, in your delusion, you seem to think I need to prove something to you. Get help.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is about to get us into a war with Russia and Syria, *Thanks Fucking Obama*!!!
2. Maybe China too, thanks again ass hole!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tanya says:
I don't want your photo. I want to verify I'm dealing with the real person behind the account.

You could be anything or anyone as far as I know. But interestingly enough, you want to bet someone online for a large sum of money, but you aren't willing to verify that you aren't some creepy scammer or some pimple-faced little kid who just wants to make some money because his parents won't give him lunch money.

As I have said before, all you have to do is take a photo with a sign and your username so I can know who is behind the account before we engage in a bet. It's really simple, and if you need an example, I took this myself.

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/1372/umqk.jpg

See, I'm honest. Are you?

Amazon, in your delusion, you seem to think I need to prove something to you. Get help.

You are not required to prove anything to me at all. Just don't claim that you have 'integrity' or anything like that. It's already been established that being a fraud matters more to you.

Last edited:

Tanya says:

You could be anything or anyone as far as I know. But interestingly enough, you want to bet someone online for a large sum of money, but you aren't willing to verify that you aren't some creepy scammer or some pimple-faced little kid who just wants to make some money because his parents won't give him lunch money.

As I have said before, all you have to do is take a photo with a sign and your username so I can know who is behind the account before we engage in a bet. It's really simple, and if you need an example, I took this myself.

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/1372/umqk.jpg

See, I'm honest. Are you?

You are not required to prove anything to me at all. Just don't claim that you have 'integrity' or anything like that. It's already been established that being a fraud matters more to you.
Why???
and why???
I told you who I am. I could care less whether you believe me, or not.
But, as I have told you previously, I am done with you. I have no interest in game players, like you. I prefer to deal with people that have at least some class. Leaves you out.

Forum List

Back