Cosmo Libs pushing incest

I cant click the link but I heard a story about a mom and son the other day. Their local govt actually had to separate them. The journalist that covered the story made it sound sad and that the world is out to get them. Even the production was ridiculous. Cutting scenes and fading in and out.. Its fucking gross.

I cant click the link but I heard a story about a mom and son the other day. Their local govt actually had to separate them. The journalist that covered the story made it sound sad and that the world is out to get them. Even the production was ridiculous. Cutting scenes and fading in and out.. Its fucking gross.
We knew some people that were good friends with a close family member. That woman had taken her teen sons into her bedroom. Ultimately I learned about all that but not until later (I'm still a bit miffed at the family member who knew all that shit and said nothing). The son grew up and married. He walked into the bedroom one day, closed the door behind him and shot himself. He left behind a wife and two beautiful twin girls. The poor girl that had married him never knew. The woman's second husband ultimately divorced him (I learned in a not so nice way that lots of weird shit went on between them too. The family member of mine that was good friend's with this witch even tried to keep that near rape incident silent). The third husband ended up shooting the witch after she laughed at him once she and her younger son had stolen his retirement from him. The younger son (a druggy) was on the phone with her when it happened. Truth is stranger than fiction some times.

To think some idiots think this kind of shit is okay and no one else business is absurd. Shit like this creates mentally incapable people that cannot deal with life.

There is a reason why incest and pedophilia are being normalized worldwide. Islam is being spread worldwide.
This is not just an Islam issue and it is ignorant to just try to claim that it where it all lies. Sorry but that needs to be stated.

You are right. It is not just an Islam issue. But Islam behavior is why the UN wants to promote it as normal. It goes hand in hand with the UN Muslim worldwide diaspora. Sort of like the Pope calling Islam a religion of peace. It has nothing to do with peace, and everything to do with agenda.

Some people will say its none of your business but for some reason those same type people end up saying you have a responsibility to be kind to these brain damaged weirdos too.
People who say that its no one else's business, what they don't get is that it becomes everyone else's business when its put out there for everyone else to have to deal with. If they don't want anyone else's opinion, they should keep it in the bedroom and no where else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back