Cory Booker is dead to us

They're having problems keeping thier plantation intact. it's falling apart at the seams due to Obama...:eusa_shhh:

More "plantation" shit from the racist republican pricks where they have at best a handful of elected representatives who are black and who have the real "yes massa!" mentality. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: fucking joke.

Blame the idiocy and blindness of blacks for not seeing or not willing to see their REAL enemy.

Blame the fact that ever black person who is considered to be conservative or Republican, is cruelly defiled, denigrated and denounced by the oh so loving and tolerant and never-racist Democrats.

See above.

Blame the fact that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Right there you made a dumb statement about a group of people.

Al Gore and the other Southern Democrats who you are referring to, were the conservatives of that day you fucking DOLT. Those assholes were on the same side as you conservative heroes ASSHOLE. :)
You have ZERO point ZERO. The Liberals of the day were in favor of Civil Rights, not the conservatives who wanted to keep the status quo, you IGNORANT ANUS!

NO they are the same brand of DEMOCRATS...and in no way Conservative in today's terms. And STATUS quo of 'Plantation'...added more 'minorities'...that are told they can't make it without Gubmint.

Step off. :eusa_hand:

No, they were the conservatives of the day and the predecessors of the modern day conservative BIGOT. You step off! How many Black people did they have in their party then? The democrat party is the inclusive party of today. It's certainly not the republican party of today, hoss.

The person that brings up Racism and that which I called him on the carpet for, is NOW calling ME a bigot?

Really?

What a warped universe you idiots come from...no...really.

:lol:

CITE where either Hannity or RUSH has resorted to racism...and NO...you may NOT use media matters.

Why not? :lol: I listen to those two pigs every day there's not one day that those ASSHOLE, RACIST, BIGOTED PIGS DON'T BRING UP RACE. What's wrong with using Media Matters, too well documented for you Mr "Anti-statist"? :lol:

I find it funny that an "anti-statist" seems to be sticking up for two STATISTS! Fucking clown!!! Were your fellow "anti-statist" clown crying about the expansion of the federal government under G'wya? Or were they saying "if you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?"when referring to the PA? Did the cry day after day about Medicare Part D? Are they crying day after day about the bipartisan NDAA? What "anti-statists" have they supported? The only "anti-statist" that ran as a republican (Ron Paul), they mocked and marginalized you silly motherfucker!! :lol:

You listen to two racist pigs everyday. That is funny.

Well...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvwzanCLCo]Know Your Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

No more racist than calling Blacks who vote democrat "slaves living on the democrat plantation". Or calling them brainwashed. Or implying and or stating that they vote democrat because "they" (the Blacks) want handouts. At least I am referring to the mentality of individuals and not calling out an entire group of people. I know and am related to PLENTY of Blacks who are professional making a great living and guess what? They vote democrat and CERTAINLY ARE NOT ON ANY PLANTATION.

But, it's okay for you to be racist? You're really confusing me here...you jump on a poster about it and turn around and show that you are? They have a word for that...what is it, uh...hypo.....er, oh yeah...hypocrite.

How am I allegedly "racist" by pointing out a racist statement and description? Who bought the plantation reference up in the first place? It was certainly not me unless you ant to bring up my references regarding some Black conservatives bringing up the plantation reference in order to gain favor with their white conservative counterparts and make ignorant blanket generalizations about Black people.

Who am I racist against? My white wife and in-laws? My white Dad and my relatives on his side of the family? MY Puerto Rican and Black mother and that side of the family? Who? My Native American brothers and sisters? My Asian brothers and sisters?

Your words about republican blacks saying "yes Massa" will support my contention nicely, thank you.
By the way...racists come in all colors, so don't lay your ethenicity on my, okay?

Why not? :lol: I listen to those two pigs every day there's not one day that those ASSHOLE, RACIST, BIGOTED PIGS DON'T BRING UP RACE. What's wrong with using Media Matters, too well documented for you Mr "Anti-statist"? :lol:

I find it funny that an "anti-statist" seems to be sticking up for two STATISTS! Fucking clown!!! Were your fellow "anti-statist" clown crying about the expansion of the federal government under G'wya? Or were they saying "if you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?"when referring to the PA? Did the cry day after day about Medicare Part D? Are they crying day after day about the bipartisan NDAA? What "anti-statists" have they supported? The only "anti-statist" that ran as a republican (Ron Paul), they mocked and marginalized you silly motherfucker!! :lol:

You listen to two racist pigs everyday. That is funny.

Well...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvwzanCLCo]Know Your Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, you have some huge problems, I rarely listen to, watch or read Maddow, Schultz, movers.org and so on, I also don't consider people on the left as enemies. So I may disagree, I don't go nutso and if you consider me an enemy, all I got to say is I feel sorry for you. Life is way to short to get that bent and paranoid over politics.

Forum List

Back