Corruption and financial crime have tarnished Canada’s reputation 

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yet, some people will continue to destroy the life of a man based on the actions of corrupt, covert police over 30 years ago.

We are in a frightening place in this country.

Canada is suffering from a serious “trust gap.” Transparency International’s 2019 Corruption Perception Index, released in January 2020, no longer considers Canada one of the top 10 “cleanest” countries in the world. “Canada fell from ninth to 12th,” says Transparency International Canada executive director James Cohen grimly. “It is an unusually large drop, and part of an overall decline since 2012.” The index is compiled from 13 varied data sources measuring business practices, regulations, expert opinion and surveys on the prevalence of corruption and corporate malfeasance worldwide. As a result of these latest findings, Canada is now listed as a “country to watch,” alongside Saudi Arabia and Angola.

Canada should have let Quebec go when it had the chance in 1995. Now it is a fatally flawed country with an incurable tumor at its heart. Most Quebecois don't give a shit about the rest of Canada other than the special treatment they get from collaborating with the otherwise minority Liberal Party. I doubt whether many of them would support Canada if it were in a war with France.

Canada should have let Quebec go when it had the chance in 1995. Now it is a fatally flawed country with an incurable tumor at its heart. Most Quebecois don't give a shit about the rest of Canada other than the special treatment they get from collaborating with the otherwise minority Liberal Party. I doubt whether many of them would support Canada if it were in a war with France.

I'm not sure how you can extrapolate that from my comments or the article. Please, come with an honest heart.

I'm not sure how you can extrapolate that from my comments or the article. Please, come with an honest heart.
Sweetheart deals between political parties always involves corruption. My heart and mind are honest, and you cannot point to a single instance to the contrary. But I will refrain from replying to your posts if that offends you.

The City of Toronto has released its sweeping plan to decriminalize all hard drugs, including fentanyl and crack cocaine for any age.
Toronto’s request is even more lenient than the decriminalization order granted to the entire province of British Columbia by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau earlier this year.
The City is asking that the federal government grant a Health Canada exemption for all drugs extending even to children.

The City of Toronto has released its sweeping plan to decriminalize all hard drugs, including fentanyl and crack cocaine for any age.
Toronto’s request is even more lenient than the decriminalization order granted to the entire province of British Columbia by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau earlier this year.
The City is asking that the federal government grant a Health Canada exemption for all drugs extending even to children.
Errr, this is fake news. Somewhat difficult to pass such a law when we don't even have a mayor currently and these must be federal laws not municipal.

Forum List

Back