Cornyn outraged Obama may not bail out GOP if exchanges shut down

Not a fan of all of Obamacare, but I like the idea that people who can afford to contribute to their own healthcare have to contribute to their own healthcare instead of just sticking their hand in everyone else's pockets to cover their medical bills.

Republicans have the ability to fuck themselves at every turn in the road of politics.

Obama made them be stupid.

Not a fan of all of Obamacare, but I like the idea that people who can afford to contribute to their own healthcare have to contribute to their own healthcare instead of just sticking their hand in everyone else's pockets to cover their medical bills.
That sounds a little like what I think Indiana is currently doing. Of course I don't think Indiana has it's own HC exchange ... so maybe the gop nimrods who pushed this lawsuit will shut down the Indiana gop's healthcare reform too.

Pass the peanuts please.

Indiana becomes latest state to expand Medicaid through Obamacare - LA Times

That sounds a little like what I think Indiana is currently doing. Of course I don't think Indiana has it's own HC exchange ... so maybe the gop nimrods who pushed this lawsuit will shut down the Indiana gop's healthcare reform too.

Pass the peanuts please.

Indiana becomes latest state to expand Medicaid through Obamacare - LA Times

If you open up the carnival( healthcare) don't you expect the clowns ( dems and repubs) to dress up like bearded ladies when they're in charge?

The lawsuit over subsidies is entirely avoidable. All Congress has to do is spend five minutes fixing the law to the way it was intended.

This is how you know the Republicans are being dickwads. They'd rather waste God knows how many millions of dollars and God knows how many man-years of time on an entirely frivolous lawsuit.

No matter how the Supreme Court rules, the end result is going to be the same.

Fucking jackass moron dickwads.

The lawsuit over subsidies is entirely avoidable. All Congress has to do is spend five minutes fixing the law to the way it was intended.

This is how you know the Republicans are being dickwads.

The entire worthless law could be repealed if dem and repub dickwads would get off their ass and do something useful.

Option A: Supreme Court rules the subsidies are legal. Everyone goes back to work and millions of Americans get their subsidies.

Option B: Supreme Court rules the subsidies are not legal, but can easily be made legal by a couple of strokes of the pen by Congress which they should already have done by now. Congress then fixes the law so millions of Americans don't lose their subsidies. Everyone goes back to work.

Fucking idiots.

pass legislation to defund the ACA 55+ times ... 55+TIMES.

FUCKING IDIOT REPUBLITARDS !!

Option A: Supreme Court rules the subsidies are legal. Everyone goes back to work and millions of Americans get their subsidies.

Option B: Supreme Court rules the subsidies are not legal, but can easily be made legal by a couple of strokes of the pen by Congress which they should already have done by now. Congress then fixes the law so millions of Americans don't lose their subsidies. Everyone goes back to work.

Fucking idiots.
Option C: wingnuts in the House refuse to use pen to fix law, millions lose coverage.

Fucking idiots.

Given that you democrats control congress and all.

Oh wait...

If Republicans lose health insurance because their party took it to court, it is not my concern

If Republicans lose health insurance because their party took it to court, it is not my concern

If Republicans repeal Fascist Care per the mandate of the voters who elected them, it will be your concern in 2016....

Not gonna happen. There's zero chance any repeal gets through the senate, and Obama vetos it any case. There's no possiblity of changing obamacare in blue stated (for better or for worse). The party of no's best outcome now is Roberts again rewrites the law to say red state folks w/o state exchanges lose coverage, and the wingnuts in the House will not allow a legislative fix to the technical language. This will set up an election issue for 2016 in which the dem candidate runs in red states on restoring coverage to those whose coverage was taken away by the gop Court and House .... And (wait for it .... wait for it ....) the gop nominee is savaged by the primaries, in which the party of no voters demand he repudiate restoring coverage, while mainstream conservatives figure they cannot win w/o restoring coverage.

And Hillary dances a jig with her broom and black cat.

Forum List

Back