Cops: Ariz. woman runs over husband for not voting for Romney

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Good Lord! What in God's good name has come over the ferocious anti-Obama individuals? God help us.

Cops: Ariz. woman runs over husband for not voting - CBS News

Holly Solomon, 28, chased her 36-year-old husband Daniel Solomon with the family Jeep SUV on Saturday night over a political argument stemming from the fact he didn't vote, CBS station KPHO in Phoenix, Ariz. reported. She pinned him between the underside of the SUV and the curb when he tried to run for help.

The husband told investigators that Solomon believed her family was going to face hardship from President Barack Obama's re-election.

I seriously doubt this is the first fight they ever had. In fact, I'll wager that the Local Police have memorized their address.

I seriously doubt this is the first fight they ever had. In fact, I'll wager that the Local Police have memorized their address.

Or maybe the Republican party really is as crazy as we keep telling you.

But no, you'll never believe that. That's why you were so surprised about the election results.

Wonder who she hates more as a Republican: Her husband who didnt vote for Romney; Or the cops for being government employees?

Forum List

Back