Cops are afraid of the child molesters ANTIFA=Protland Rose Parade cancelled amid violent threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Portland Rose Parade Cancelled Amid Violent Threats From Anti-Fa: "You've Seen How Much Power We Have... Police Can't Stop Us" | Zero Hedge
For a bunch of peace loving, tolerance spewing social justice warriors, it sure does appear that the new “progressive” movement in America is rapidly turning to Bolshevik tactics to force their will upon a free and non-violent people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you are wondering why I'm calling them Child molesters guess you missed my post on them being tied to a special little group working to make your kids theirs,

Portland Rose Parade Cancelled Amid Violent Threats From Anti-Fa: "You've Seen How Much Power We Have... Police Can't Stop Us" | Zero Hedge
For a bunch of peace loving, tolerance spewing social justice warriors, it sure does appear that the new “progressive” movement in America is rapidly turning to Bolshevik tactics to force their will upon a free and non-violent people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you are wondering why I'm calling them Child molesters guess you missed my post on them being tied to a special little group working to make your kids theirs,
Link to that post. Thanks!

"You've Seen How Much Power We Have... Police Can't Stop Us"

I bet police MP5s will work everytime.

Not that I would condone such a thing. :eusa_naughty: :laugh:

Forum List

Back