cop shoot man in bed when going on a warrant

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

cops in big trouble. lot is job , going to jail. cops screwed up. it was one of those things were your going inside and your to be arms and they thought when his arm went up he had weapon. dude had weapons charge. complicated.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Nowhere is a black man more dangerous as when he is on his back in bed with his pants off! :eusa_whistle:
they thought his vape pen was a gun. now the cop lost his job and they trying to get him on murder. I do not see what else the cops could have done they dude had a lists of weapons charge.

One down . How many more to go? rofl . Just horsing , Horsey

they thought his vape pen was a gun. now the cop lost his job and they trying to get him on murder. I do not see what else the cops could have done they dude had a lists of weapons charge.
Ummm... They could have waited till he left his house and pulled him over..? Nah! Dynamic entry in the middle of the night in confined spaces, is definitely the way to go here...

Ummm... They could have waited till he left his house and pulled him over..? Nah! Dynamic entry in the middle of the night in confined spaces, is definitely the way to go here...
a dude with list of weapons charges. i dont think so.

One down . How many more to go? rofl . Just horsing , Horsey
lol im just sharing was news is on my phone. apparently ever since blm riot all we get is black news. guess because it makes journalists money.

Another thread where Horseshitting is trying to justify a white cop murdering a black man. It's a fucking disgrace that they let this mumble mouth, racist hag just start racist thread after racist thread.

Forum List

Back