Cop Fabricates Story About Being Shot At...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Our wonderful heroes are at it again. This time one of the boys in blue fakes an attack on his person and wastes taxpayer money by using up resources looking for the culprit. I would say he was a stupid cop but he claimed the shooter was a white guy thereby not raising any suspicion he may have made up the story. On the other hand he was pretty dumb because he didnt consider that the people in ballistics would find his own bullets fired into his vehicle.

Officer shot his own patrol car, Mass. police say - CNN.com

Our wonderful heroes are at it again. This time one of the boys in blue fakes an attack on his person and wastes taxpayer money by using up resources looking for the culprit. I would say he was a stupid cop but he claimed the shooter was a white guy thereby not raising any suspicion he may have made up the story. On the other hand he was pretty dumb because he didnt consider that the people in ballistics would find his own bullets fired into his vehicle.

Whenever there was another murder of a Police Officer by a black, do you start a thread,
"Our wonderful heroes are at it again,"? Or do you just sit quietly and not mention it. It's such a trivial matter.

Did he stalk his patrol car then ambush it? :lol:

people do odd things when they are emotionally overwhelmed----the cop will --------be off duty for awhile and he will be evaluated by a nice friendly doctor

asslips worried about tax payer money? lmfao! How about the millions conservatives give through their tax dollars to lib black lazy scum and yes, lib white scum so they don't have to get a fucking job?!

Libs are the overwhelming majority of welfare users.
So, is that why the majority of government welfare goes to red states?

asslips worried about tax payer money? lmfao! How about the millions conservatives give through their tax dollars to lib black lazy scum and yes, lib white scum so they don't have to get a fucking job?!

Libs are the overwhelming majority of welfare users.
So, is that why the majority of government welfare goes to red states?
Because thats where the majority of blacks ...dumbass

States with a majority of African Americans

• In each of 10 southern states -- Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland, Louisiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Alabama and Mississippi -- more than 1 million people reported as Black.

Whenever there was another murder of a Police Officer by a black, do you start a thread,
"Our wonderful heroes are at it again,"? Or do you just sit quietly and not mention it. It's such a trivial matter.
Thats stupid to compare someone the media casts in the role of villain and say "our wonderful heroes are at it again". Now ask yourself how many people use the word "hero" with cops as compared to some random Black person?

Last edited:

Did he stalk his patrol car then ambush it? :lol:
My guess is he was fucking around and his pistol discharged. That or he is yet another psychotic cop they let slip through their vaunted mental evaluation.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back