Cop convicted of four felonies gets no time in jail.

And you should have realized by my previous posts that the guy will be lucky to get a job as a ragman at a carwash.
That is his biggest punishment. Along with the fact that this will more than likely screw his life permanently.
an unfortunate, but absolutely necessary, consequence of abuse or careless use of government power. it should happen to more government agents who screw up.

I really dont have to much of a problem with his punishment though it should have been a little harsher. Maybe a six month stint at the county jail along with a longer community service sentence,say a year.
It's not like he killed anyone.

The worst part for him is he wont likely work in law enforcement ever again.

Since when is a fair sentence for 4 felonies 6 months in the pokey?
It was a black dude that got shot. That is all anyone needs to know.

It is one of those curiosities where corrupt police are rarely found guilty and if they are rarely suffer any real penalties.

Now imagine if a man had assaulted a cop and after being found guilty was sentenced to a mere 100 hours of community service. The cop defenders would be howling at the moon. Yet a cop who is convicted of four felonies and three misdemeanors is suffering less than your average DUI conviction.

Cop Convicted Of Felonies For False Arrest Gets Community Service

The jury found him guilty on all counts. The damned fool kept insisting that the video is not what happened. He was paid for two years while suspended with pay and awaiting his trial. And in the end he has to spend a couple weeks pretending to do things for the community.

I guess crime does pay, if you are a cop. At least it paid for two years.

I'm sure that this guy has really learned his lesson. I'm sure the other cops have learned from Munoz's example. Don't conduct illegal searches, arrest innocent people, lie about it, and destroy evidence or you too will have to perform 100 hours of community service.
What we need is a bigger more powerful government!

Because cops profiling and cops murdering innocent civilians and targeting blacks is common
this is a main reason why NOTHING will be done about it. Because instead of focusing on government misconduct and murder of Americans, you want to focus on race, misguided as it is. congrats, you are one of the reasons why the race war will continue.

Because cops profiling and cops murdering innocent civilians and targeting blacks is common
this is a main reason why NOTHING will be done about it. Because instead of focusing on government misconduct and murder of Americans, you want to focus on race, misguided as it is. congrats, you are one of the reasons why the race war will continue.
There is no race war anywhere except in your delusional mind. There is a problem with cops murdering blacks and getting away with it like in this case. In the near future, we will hear and read about some innocent cops getting ambushed and pretend it is not influenced by this asshole cop who got away with a murder. That is more like a feud, not a war.

There is no race war anywhere except in your delusional mind. There is a problem with cops murdering blacks and getting away with it like in this case. In the near future, we will hear and read about some innocent cops getting ambushed and pretend it is not influenced by this asshole cop who got away with a murder. That is more like a feud, not a war.
1) you need to make up your mind, it's either about race or it's not. nothing else makes sense.
2) cops murder regardless of race. wise up to that fact.

I really dont have to much of a problem with his punishment though it should have been a little harsher. Maybe a six month stint at the county jail along with a longer community service sentence,say a year.
It's not like he killed anyone.

The worst part for him is he wont likely work in law enforcement ever again.

Since when is a fair sentence for 4 felonies 6 months in the pokey?

Nobody got shot you fucken moron.

It is one of those curiosities where corrupt police are rarely found guilty and if they are rarely suffer any real penalties.

Now imagine if a man had assaulted a cop and after being found guilty was sentenced to a mere 100 hours of community service. The cop defenders would be howling at the moon. Yet a cop who is convicted of four felonies and three misdemeanors is suffering less than your average DUI conviction.

The jury found him guilty on all counts. The damned fool kept insisting that the video is not what happened. He was paid for two years while suspended with pay and awaiting his trial. And in the end he has to spend a couple weeks pretending to do things for the community.

I'm sure that this guy has really learned his lesson. I'm sure the other cops have learned from Munoz's example. Don't conduct illegal searches, arrest innocent people, lie about it, and destroy evidence or you too will have to perform 100 hours of community service.

Ah yes. The one hit wonder returns. Let me guess you are rereleasing your greatest hit single.

1) you need to make up your mind, it's either about race or it's not. nothing else makes sense.
2) cops murder regardless of race. wise up to that fact.

Ahem, you do know that no one is saying cops don't kill other races, right?

Ah yes. The one hit wonder returns. Let me guess you are rereleasing your greatest hit single.
We all know the solution to government getting away with law breaking is bigger and more powerful government, that is obvious!

why is that all anyone needs to know?
Because cops profiling and cops murdering innocent civilians and targeting blacks is common.

I have a hard time believing that....especially when you are the source of the information.

But, as an appeal to your expertise in the matter, perhaps you'd be able to explain this, as it seems related to your claim:

"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

Of course, if you were simply blowing more smoke than a Rastafarian's death rattle, ignore my question.

Forum List

Back