Cool! We used Commie torture methods!

Yet those things are used in the training of soldiers... hmmm.... I do not remember seeing anything about us only getting 2 hours of sleep a day being mentioned as torture... except by the little pansies who could not cut it and got kicked out
the circumstances ARE NOT the same Dave....

and these techniques brought on FALSE INFORMATION by the Americans they had captured and used these techniques on.... back during the War.....they DID NOT WORK, the article states???

care

I'm serious! They are the ones that undergo the most rigorous training. Fairly frequently they die in training. Not every day, but regularly.

oh sweet sompin to argue.

A - allie the training special forces go through can be expected to be seriously more difficult than the shxt basic recruits go through...hence throws a damper on the original posters claims that "they've been through that shxt".

B - that still leaves the question of what level we're subjecting possibly innocent people too.

and the best for last

C "Fairly frequently they die in training."

:clap2::clap2::clap2::mad:

WTF allie so are you saying that because we have people with the balls to undergo training that occasionally kills them that it's ok to kill prisoners?

:clap2::badgrin:

the circumstances ARE NOT the same Dave....

and these techniques brought on FALSE INFORMATION by the Americans they had captured and used these techniques on.... back during the War.....they DID NOT WORK, the article states???

care

The issue is not what information they bring, or whether they are being trained, or whether this is just a part of detention...

The issue IS that sleep deprivation, confinement, etc IS NOT TORTURE.... and in FACT it is in regular use as training in the military... so unless military training is then deemed as torture by these crying pansies, this described treatment is NOT torture

Please save the term torture for the things that are truly torture

Lefties throw the torture word around simply as a sloganeering term or rallying cry

You idiot. They aren't tortured to punish..they're tortured to DIVULGE INFORMATION THAT WILL SAVE LIVES.

Considering the Chinese used those types of torture to get the Americans to admit to things they never actually committed, care to explain how torturing someone so they tell falsehoods will save lives?

Oh, and as for it not being torture, I'm glad you all fully support the Chinese using these tactics on American soldiers. After all, its not torture, right?

Actually, back then, the American public decried these methods as torture and inhumane treatment of our soldiers. But its all good now, eh?

Our soldiers are trained to take it. And if that was all they did, I'd call it good. But that's not all they do, hence the fucking war, you soft-handed couch potatoes who arrogantly assume you can be safe without anybody ever shedding a tear.

People die every day for the freedoms you enjoy. Do you care? Nope. All you want to do is bash the very people who protect you.

Last edited:
They've always been trained to withstand intense "interrogation"...which is all we use on the terrorists.

My dad was special forces during WWII. He saw at least 2 die during training that I'm aware of. There may have been more.

All of the sudden doing something that is comminist-like is a bad thing ?? Does that include social policy too ? We can only hope.

Well yes I do Ravi, Its seems our "Torture Methods" are no where near that of our enemy, and yet you fail to mention that. Hell if it was up to me, our POWs would get the same kind of treatment as their POWs. Fair is Fair isn't it.

Well yes I do Ravi, Its seems our "Torture Methods" are no where near that of our enemy, and yet you fail to mention that. Hell if it was up to me, our POWs would get the same kind of treatment as their POWs. Fair is Fair isn't it.

First of all, there are no POWs, since there is no war. Second, cutting off someone's head is murder, not torture. I'm still not seeing your point.

NO war?!?!?! OKAY.............Still don't see my point huh well Here I have something better for you but since I can't post URLs yet go ahead and google "Al Qaeda Torture Guide" and you'll see what torture really is. And plus, it'll have neat little pictures for you too.

Ahhh I'll just list them for you, "Drilling Hands","Severing Limps","Eye Removal","Dragging victims behind cars","Blowtorch to the skin", Suspended from ceiling and electrocuted","Suspended and wiped","Clothes Iron to Skin","Victim's Head in Vice" and you put down:
“sleep deprivation,” “prolonged constraint,” and “exposure.”

Would you pile up naked men and stick light sticks up their butts?

Nevermind, don't answer.

If you want to be a terrorist I'm sure they'll be happy to have you. I've no desire for it, myself.

Forum List

Back