cool no more nanny gates....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
and all those dudes at home depot can get a real job....

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/us/politics/09immig.html?_r=1&hp

While acknowledging that the recession makes the political battle more difficult, President Obama plans to begin addressing the country’s immigration system this year, including looking for a path for illegal immigrants to become legal, a senior administration official said on Wednesday.

Mr. Obama will frame the new effort — likely to rouse passions on all sides of the highly divisive issue — as “policy reform that controls immigration and makes it an orderly system,” said the official, Cecilia Muñoz, deputy assistant to the president and director of intergovernmental affairs in the White House.

Amnesty? Didn't see that coming! Maybe once he makes all the illegals 'legal', he'll have enough supporters to be crowned king.

Ya we played that game in 86 and what did it get us? 20 million MORE illegals.

Obama has not got the political clout to make any enforcement of immigration laws at all, unless he just opens the borders and says anyone that wants to can come.

He wants amnesty because he thinks that will win him votes. Make them legal and they get to vote.

Ya we played that game in 86 and what did it get us? 20 million MORE illegals.
Obama has not got the political clout to make any enforcement of immigration laws at all, unless he just opens the borders and says anyone that wants to can come.
He wants amnesty because he thinks that will win him votes. Make them legal and they get to vote.
If we don't secure the borders, then legalizing 20 million illegals will not solve the problem because 20 million more will replace them.
Illegals get jobs because they work for less than the prevailing wage. Legalizing them will require businesses to pay a higher wage as well as the associated taxes, unemployment and workers comp to name just two.
Business won't do that, they'll just put in a call to a Mexican, Central or South American city (Yes that actually happens) for more illegal workers to smuggle over the border. So then we'll have 20 million more illegals and the situation will be uncontrollable by that point.
For those of you who think I don't like Mexicans, it's not true, my wife is an immigrant. From what country you ask? Let me give you a hint: She can speak Spanish. She doesn't like illegals either as she played by the rules and came to this country legally and has a Green Card.
Listen, I woudn't mind all the illegals if we didn't have to pay Federal or State taxes. The fact remains that illegals are a huge drain on the economies and social services of the cities and states that provide services them. Just look at the debt in California and New York.
And the argument that they pay taxes is bullshit. I've been to many Latino run businesses in California that charged me no sales tax. If you want to learn more about the illegal alien situation in California, go here:
Save Our State - Home
We defeated Amnesty two times before, why do we have to do it again? Because the American government, previously Bush and now Obama, doesn't listen or doesn't care that's why.
This is why we have "Boston Tea Parties" popping up all over. /rant

Forum List

Back