Cool Facts about Israel

yea! it shows every time israel drops cluster bombs on Palestinian toddlers!

Toddlers Islamic dogs eventually strap bomb belts onto.

trust me, I don't give a shit about how much you hate islam and want to believe that muslims are somehow inherently inferior to your chosen race. it doesn't take a lot of effort to bring up horrible shit in your own faith, mr. teenager eating she-bear. Take your Canaan punchline on down the road. Your own posts prove that you are no better than those you'd like to demonize into your own rationalized holocaust.

Muslims are inferior. Just look at the Muslim countries. One is more backward and dysfunctional than the next.

Out of 1.5 BILLION Muslims, only 3 Muslims have won Nobel Prizes.
Of just 13 million Jews, 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes.

Islam is a cult for psychopaths and losers.

Like I said, jew, every time you post you convey exactly why you are no more chosen than the last batch of wannabe master race assholes. Maybe you need to take a gas shower and cool your head before your little blank check bubble bursts..

:thup:

trust me, I don't give a shit about how much you hate islam and want to believe that muslims are somehow inherently inferior to your chosen race. it doesn't take a lot of effort to bring up horrible shit in your own faith, mr. teenager eating she-bear. Take your Canaan punchline on down the road. Your own posts prove that you are no better than those you'd like to demonize into your own rationalized holocaust.

Muslims are inferior. Just look at the Muslim countries. One is more backward and dysfunctional than the next.

Like I said, jew, every time you post you convey exactly why you are no more chosen than the last batch of wannabe master race assholes. Maybe you need to take a gas shower and cool your head before your little blank check bubble bursts..

Judaism is not a religion of war. Islam is a religion of war. Islam has the House of War. Islam advocates world dominance, mass murder and abuse of women. Islam is a sick, demented religion invented by a degenerate married to a six year old girl.

Judaism is not a religion of war. Islam is a religion of war. Islam has the House of War. Islam advocates world dominance, mass murder and abuse of women. Islam is a sick, demented religion invented by a degenerate married to a six year old girl.

:rofl:

yea! tell that to every non-jew culture that had the audacity to live on that land despite burning bush real estate promises. Again, the dead from Jericho and Canaan and every other example of jews butchering people in the Old Testement, which set up a pattern rebooted in 1948, kinda makes it obvious how stupid your input is.

Like I said, I don't really give a shit about how much you HATE muslims. At the end of the day, all you do is prove that you are no more or less human and willing to genocide everyone else in order to prop yourself up as a master race as the germans were.

congrats!

:rofl:

yea! tell that to every non-jew culture that had the audacity to live on that land despite burning bush real estate promises. Again, the dead from Jericho and Canaan and every other example of jews butchering people in the Old Testement, which set up a pattern rebooted in 1948, kinda makes it obvious how stupid your input is.

Like I said, I don't really give a shit about how much you HATE muslims. At the end of the day, all you do is prove that you are no more or less human and willing to genocide everyone else in order to prop yourself up as a master race as the germans were.

congrats!

Muslims hate Muslims. The history of Islam is one of war, destruction, murder and terrorism of both non-Muslims and Muslims.

Islam is a mental disease.

Don't be as arrogant as Shogun. Dead children is NEVER a good thing!

Islam had a golden age during the Arab Crusades of Conquest. Back during the 8th-13th century Muslim artists, engineers, scholars, poets, philosophers, geographers and traders contributed directly and greatly to agriculture, the arts, economics, industry, law, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences, sociology, and technology, both by preserving earlier traditions and by adding inventions and innovations of their own. At one point they were innovators, but that was a long time ago!

[Islam had a golden age during the Arab Crusades of Conquest. Back during the 8th-13th century Muslim artists, engineers, scholars, poets, philosophers, geographers and traders contributed directly and greatly to agriculture, the arts, economics, industry, law, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences, sociology, and technology, both by preserving earlier traditions and by adding inventions and innovations of their own. At one point they were innovators, but that was a long time ago!

Pathetic that you need to go back to the 8th century to find a highpoint of Islam. Muslims are mostly associated with terrorism since then. Too bad Muslims persecuted and slaughtered Jews and Christians back then, right?

And Obama got one too.

[Islam had a golden age during the Arab Crusades of Conquest. Back during the 8th-13th century Muslim artists, engineers, scholars, poets, philosophers, geographers and traders contributed directly and greatly to agriculture, the arts, economics, industry, law, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences, sociology, and technology, both by preserving earlier traditions and by adding inventions and innovations of their own. At one point they were innovators, but that was a long time ago!

Pathetic that you need to go back to the 8th century to find a highpoint of Islam. Muslims are mostly associated with terrorism since then. Too bad Muslims persecuted and slaughtered Jews and Christians back then, right?

In 1615 the English traveler George Sandys described Palestine as "a land that flows with milk and honey; in the midst as it were of the habitable world, and under a temperate clime; adorned with beautiful mountains and luxurious valleys; the rocks producing excellent waters; and no part empty of delight or profit."(4)

A British missionary who lived in Beirut and visited Palestine in 1859 described the southern coastal area as "a very ocean of wheat," and the British Consul in Jerusalem, James Finn, reported that "the fields would do credit to British farming."(5)

The German geographer Alexander Scholch concluded that between 1856 and 1882 "Palestine produced a relatively large agricultural surplus which was marketed in neighboring countries, such as Egypt and Lebanon, and increasingly exported to Europe. These exports included wheat, barley, dura, maise, sesame, olive oil, soap, oranges, vegetables and cotton. Among the European importers of Palestinian produce were France, England, Turkey, Greece, Italy and Malta."(6)

Lawrence Oliphant, who visited Palestine in 1887, wrote that Palestine's Valley of Esdraelon was "a huge green lake of waving wheat, with its village-crowned mounds rising from it like islands; and it presents one of the most striking pictures of luxuriant fertility which it is possible to conceive."(7) This Palestinian wheat had historically played an important part in international commerce. According to Paul Masson, a French economic historian, "wheat shipments from the Palestinian port of Acre had helped to save southern France from famine on numerous occasions in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries."(8)

Agricultural techniques in Palestine, especially in citriculture, were among the most advanced in the world long before the first Zionist settlers came to its shores. In 1856, the American consul in Jerusalem, Henry Gillman, "outlined reasons why orange growers in Florida would find it advantageous to adopt Palestinian techniques of grafting directly onto lemon trees."^ In 1893, the British Consul advised his government of the value of importing "young trees procured from Jaffa" to improve production in Australia and South Africa.(10)

All of this historical evidence from unimpeachable eyewitnesses destroys Israel's contention that it developed Palestine through its colonization. The legend that the Zionists have created, that they made "the desert bloom with roses," is totally without foundation. It is a ploy to gain donations from naive Jews throughout the world and to help extort economic aid from the American Congress. The economic achievements of Israel today are built totally on the capital base of lands, property and possessions usurped from the Palestinian Arabs.

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

And Obama got one too.

Hey, dummy, you earn special dummy stature this time as Obama is not Muslim, plus, he received a Nobel Peace Prize, not a Nobel Prize, two entirely different prizes. The former is a mockery awarded to the likes of Arafat. The latter is earned in recognition of significant contributions to science, economics, literature and the arts.

Dummy, haven't you learned never to even attempt to contradict me? I humiliate you each time.

Forum List

Back