Cool Facts about Israel

The UN had a partition plan but it was never implemented. Palestine was never partitioned.

And why was it not implemented? The Jews BEGGED the Arabs to stay in that part that was to be Israel. The Arabs REFUSED to form their own Government at the orders of the 5 Nations surrounding them. The intent was that those 5 Nations would drive the Jews out and partition the area amongst themselves.

Is that why Israel drove 300,000 Palestinian Christians and Muslims out of their homes and off their land BEFORE the 1948 war?

Sure thing.

Nazi Germany was the most technology advanced nation with the highest number of academics in the world before WWII

Yet at the same time was persecuting their minority peoples and keeping them in huge concentration camps.

Israel mirrors 1930's Nazi Germany in almost every way and category.

The Nazis persecuted Swabians??

Israel, with few natural resources and little help from the outside world and a large influx of refugees who didnt speak the same language, has built one of the most prosperous democratically open societies in history.
The PA, absorbing billions of dollars in aid has delivered nothing but pain and misery to its people.
And Israel is supposed to be negotiating with them??

"Israel, with few natural resources and little help from the outside world..."

Are you kidding me. Israel is the biggest welfare recipient on the planet. All the money given to Palestine is for the benefit of Israel.

Besides, what can someone in Israel produce that the same person in New Jersey not produce?

Worthless troll. The aid to Israel equates to a little over a 1/2 percent of their GDP! The aid is nearly entirely used for defense. If you didn't see see the clip, its showed there are many things that not even silicone valley didn't produce.

Is that why Israel drove 300,000 Palestinian Christians and Muslims out of their homes and off their land BEFORE the 1948 war?

That post alone proves to me that not only are you clueless but you're an intentional liar. Anyone who actually knows the history of the region knows that after it was partitioned (AND IT WAS PARTITIONED) the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, the famous nazi lover, told his people to LEAVE and that the Jews would be in the sea in three days.

The arabs were given all the high ground, all of the defensible positions and all of the fortresses...and were armed with soviet weapons.

AND THEY STILL COULDN'T WIN.

should Jews now die because uninformed, ignorant terrorist lovers like you want them to?

oh..and if you actually have two brain cells to rub together, ask yourself, if a bunch of lawless terrorist thugs were firing missiles into texas from the mexican border what the U.S. would do to them?

That post alone proves to me that not only are you clueless but you're an intentional liar. Anyone who actually knows the history of the region knows that after it was partitioned (AND IT WAS PARTITIONED) the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, the famous nazi lover, told his people to LEAVE and that the Jews would be in the sea in three days.

The arabs were given all the high ground, all of the defensible positions and all of the fortresses...and were armed with soviet weapons.

should Jews now die because uninformed, ignorant terrorist lovers like you want them to?

oh..and if you actually have two brain cells to rub together, ask yourself, if a bunch of lawless terrorist thugs were firing missiles into texas from the mexican border what the U.S. would do to them?

WE SURE THE FUCK WOULD NOT START BOMBING JUAREZ INDISCRIMINATELY WHILE LUMPING TOGETHER MEXICAN CIVVIES WITH ROCKET LOVING CRIMINALS, JILL.

tell me, Jillian.. what was the last Mexican city that America CAST LEAD into gravel over some border issue with the rowdy neighbors. I mean, there sure are not armed fucking para-military forces in cartel land down SOUTH, now is there?

Could you supply some details on that partition? There were certain procedures listed and people to implement those procedures. There should be information available as to who these people were and what they did.

Could you supply some details on that partition? There were certain procedures listed and people to implement those procedures. There should be information available as to who these people were and what they did.

Why waste time to educate the a person that doesn't want (or have the mental capacity) to be educated. Why try to educate a 1960s style redneck, would has been raised to think the JOOOOSSSS are devils!

Its a waste of time!

WE SURE THE FUCK WOULD NOT START BOMBING JUAREZ INDISCRIMINATELY WHILE LUMPING TOGETHER MEXICAN CIVVIES WITH ROCKET LOVING CRIMINALS, JILL.

tell me, Jillian.. what was the last Mexican city that America CAST LEAD into gravel over some border issue with the rowdy neighbors. I mean, there sure are not armed fucking para-military forces in cartel land down SOUTH, now is there?

Neither did Israel you disingenious liar! First, Israel didn't targetted killings, which YOU of course cried foul on. Then after a FULL FUCKING year, they invaded and targetted Hamas members and YES militants. But neither wear uniforms and hide amongst the civilians. Not an easy war to fight.

What would America do? Funny you ask. When Pancho Villa sac'ed a small US border town. We sent in the marines and invaded the country. We did this after the FIRST incident. We didn't wait a full year.

Shogie, does the sun ever burn your bald head, or do you use some good sun-screen?

Dummy, the UN Partition Plan was ratified in November of 1947, one day prior to Arabs attacking the Jews. UNSCOP's plan entailed a 400,000 Arab population in Israel and 700,000 Arabs in the planned Arab state. The Arab and Jewish states were allocated, with Arabs in Judea and Samaria and Gaza.

Why waste time to educate the a person that doesn't want (or have the mental capacity) to be educated. Why try to educate a 1960s style redneck, would has been raised to think the JOOOOSSSS are devils!

Its a waste of time!

I take it that information does not exist.

Its a waste of time!

Dude, you're obviously brain-dead. I know it. You know it. Everyone here knows it.

Its a waste of time!

Dude, you're obviously brain-dead. I know it. You know it. Everyone here knows it.

Dude, you are the one who always answers questions by calling names.

Don't have the answers, oh brilliant one?

Neither did Israel you disingenious liar! First, Israel didn't targetted killings, which YOU of course cried foul on. Then after a FULL FUCKING year, they invaded and targetted Hamas members and YES militants. But neither wear uniforms and hide amongst the civilians. Not an easy war to fight.

What would America do? Funny you ask. When Pancho Villa sac'ed a small US border town. We sent in the marines and invaded the country. We did this after the FIRST incident. We didn't wait a full year.

Shogie, does the sun ever burn your bald head, or do you use some good sun-screen?

yea! we SURE DON'T have quotes from you validating the wanton killings of civvies in pali-land for the sake of cast leading the entire ethnic population!

:rofl:

How many CAST LEAD images to you need to see, mr ONE SHOT, TWO KILLS?

PANCHO fucking VILLA? Do you want to pull some insight from ole Andrew Jackson too, you stupid son of a bitch?

:lol:

Now, again, since we all know how rabid are drug cartels in mexico and how much military grade force they are capable of, TELL ME HOW MANY CIVVY MEXICAN TOWNS YOU THINK THE US WOULD CLUSTER BOMB INTO A PHOSPHORUS CANDLE JUST BECAUSE A SPECIFIC SAMPLE LIKES TO SHOOT INTO THE US.

Are you asking about a sun burn because you have some phosphorus weapons to launch into my neighborhood, lil guy? Please, don't be so overtly ironic. You, make it too easy to send you into a "English is not my first language" frenzy.

Its a waste of time!

oh.. you speak for everyone now?

so goes the chosen, I suppose.

:rolleyes:

Don't have a chip on your shoulder about the Chosen People. Worry about your own life andnot those of the Jews. That's what keeps the sand rats back.

sorry, you don't get to choose who worries about what. I realize that you have gotten use to feeling chosen but... It's refreshing to see you be so blatant about "sand rats", however. I wonder how many **** jokes it will take to make you recognize the irony of your racism.

Don't have a chip on your shoulder about the Chosen People. Worry about your own life andnot those of the Jews. That's what keeps the sand rats back.

sorry, you don't get to choose who worries about what. I realize that you have gotten use to feeling chosen but... It's refreshing to see you be so blatant about "sand rats", however. I wonder how many **** jokes it will take to make you recognize the irony of your racism.

Make all the jokes about the Chosen People you like, however, Jews are among the most successful, well-educated, prosperous people in history, while Arabs and Muslims are among the most backward and unsuccessful.

Make all the jokes about the Chosen People you like, however, Jews are among the most successful, well-educated, prosperous people in history, while Arabs and Muslims are among the most backward and unsuccessful.

yea yea yea.... we've already heard all about how master races are ubermench and valid in their status above the lower races.

*yawn*

all your opinion does is validate that you are no more or less human, and as willing to rationalize racism in the name of your own superiority complex, as your favorite german political period. We all know how you'd react to being treated HERE in the US like you want to see non-jews treated in israel. Indeed, it's part of the grand irony behind the racism of zionism.

yea yea yea.... we've already heard all about how master races are ubermench and valid in their status above the lower races.

*yawn*

all your opinion does is validate that you are no more or less human, and as willing to rationalize racism in the name of your own superiority complex, as your favorite german political period. We all know how you'd react to being treated HERE in the US like you want to see non-jews treated in israel. Indeed, it's part of the grand irony behind the racism of zionism.

Islam is the religion of superiority and racism, though, Muslims are among the biggest losers in life. Under Islam, all non-believers, infidels and kafirs, must be murdered. Muhammad was an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and Muslims call him the Perfect Man. That's how f*cked up Islam is.

Last edited:

*yawn*

Islam is the religion of superiority and racism, though, Muslims are among the biggest losers in life. Under Islam, all non-believers, infidels and kafirs, must be murdered. Muhammad was an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and Muslims call him the Perfect Man. That's how f*cked up Islam is.

yea! it shows every time israel drops cluster bombs on Palestinian toddlers!

trust me, I don't give a shit about how much you hate islam and want to believe that muslims are somehow inherently inferior to your chosen race. it doesn't take a lot of effort to bring up horrible shit in your own faith, mr. teenager eating she-bear. Take your Canaan punchline on down the road. Your own posts prove that you are no better than those you'd like to demonize into your own rationalized holocaust.

yea! it shows every time israel drops cluster bombs on Palestinian toddlers!

Toddlers Islamic dogs eventually strap bomb belts onto.

trust me, I don't give a shit about how much you hate islam and want to believe that muslims are somehow inherently inferior to your chosen race. it doesn't take a lot of effort to bring up horrible shit in your own faith, mr. teenager eating she-bear. Take your Canaan punchline on down the road. Your own posts prove that you are no better than those you'd like to demonize into your own rationalized holocaust.

Muslims are inferior. Just look at the Muslim countries. One is more backward and dysfunctional than the next.

Out of 1.5 BILLION Muslims, only 3 Muslims have won Nobel Prizes.
Of just 13 million Jews, 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes.

Islam is a cult for psychopaths and losers.

Forum List

Back