coo coo government going to hand America to Asian immigrants

I'm a secret Asian man.

Stealing Rush's material I see.
Who's Rush?

Jesus...had I known you were so ill informed I wouldnt have bothered responding to you.
I mean I'm all for helping the handicapped but sometimes you just have to accept reality.
Who's Rush? Secret Asian Man was by Johnny Rivers. If Geddy Lee did it later, that was a cover.

Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers Misheard Song and Music Lyrics

I'm a secret Asian man.

Stealing Rush's material I see.
Who's Rush?

Jesus...had I known you were so ill informed I wouldnt have bothered responding to you.
I mean I'm all for helping the handicapped but sometimes you just have to accept reality.
Who's Rush? Secret Asian Man was by Johnny Rivers. If Geddy Lee did it later, that was a cover.

Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers Misheard Song and Music Lyrics

Oh ... Secret Agent Man. I always thought Johnny Rivers was a racist. Good to know. Explains the James Bond theme-like guitar riff too. The things one learns on a forum such as this.

After having lived in all kinds of non white neighborhoods, if we are to lose the country to a nonwhite ethnic group, I'd rather it be the Asians than hispanics.

Why not ?
These people educate themselves and excel more than any other group. This would be a smart move, they are taxpayers and not tax users.

Forum List

Back