Conyers Illegals Are Citizens Too

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, called for lawmakers and panelists to avoid using the term “illegal immigrant” during a committee hearing on immigration reform today.

“I hope no one uses the term ‘illegal immigrants’ here today,” Conyers said today, as National Review noted. “Our citizens are, the people in this country are not illegal, they are out of status, they are new Americans that are immigrants, and I think that we can forge a path to citizenship that will be able to pass muster.”

The comment is in keeping with what then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., told a group of illegal immigrants in 2009. “You are special people,” she said, as Fox News reported. “You’re here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country’s future. That makes you very, very patriotic.”

Conyers: Illegal immigrants are already ?our citizens? | WashingtonExaminer.com

No need for borders, immigration laws, or identification.........We are all "citizens"......

I don't know what black leaders are drinking these days. Blacks are hurt the most by illegal aliens and more so after CIR in in place. And most blacks cannot recognize that and they deserve what they will get when more mexicans take more jobs from them and they will have to pimp, prostitute, steal and sell drugs, kill each other and in up in prison and their children take the same course. And their leaders turn against them because they are not working.

Forum List

Back