Convict Jesse Jackson Jr. gets $8,700/mo disability pay for "mood disorder"

Sounds like from that snopes article this is all speculation, nobody knows what he collects if anything.

The usual ShootsSpeeders bullshit.

I had the privilege of meeting this guy a few years ago. He's basically a good kid. His problem is in his father and his party. He had a look in his eyes of entrapment. He lost control of his life.

Hell, he may have never had control of it. Now that I reflect upon it, I think he envied me, my position, and the control I have over my own life.

Good kid?? uranidiot. He's a crook who stole like a million bucks from the taxpayers. But he's black so you call him a good kid. Screw your affirmative action special treatment crap.

with just a little digging and common sense Mr. H isn't into "special treatment crap" and not much crap of any kind

When you engage someone face to face and can look into their eyes, it reveals something more than a headline in a newspaper or a story on the internets.

There's no love lost between Jr. and myself. At the time, I was lobbying on behalf of an industry he loathes. But I will give him credit for listening intently, asking tough pertinent questions, and requesting that his office stay in the loop with regards to the issues.

I have a son, and he reminds me of Jr. Only white. :D

Per Zone 2 in Rules and Regulations, "Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. Choose wisely or thread will be closed or moved."

In that case, we can close or move most of the threads in this forum now.

Sounds like from that snopes article this is all speculation, nobody knows what he collects if anything.

The usual ShootsSpeeders bullshit.

I'm sure this will go right over your head, but what really matters here is the idea that he can qualify for such benefits in the first place.

[That's a good argument for changing the law.

It's not proof he's actually getting the pension/disability payment.

Of course he's getting it. You ever see a black turn down money he can steal from whitey?

[That's a good argument for changing the law.

It's not proof he's actually getting the pension/disability payment.

Of course he's getting it. You ever see a black turn down money he can steal from whitey?

I heard O.J. Simpson gets $100,000 a day from the govt. because he's got a bum knee!!!!!

Where's the outrage??????

Forum List

Back