Convict Jesse Jackson Jr. gets $8,700/mo disability pay for "mood disorder"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How can this happen? Nobody should get payment for BS like mood disorder and certainly not this much!!!

Convict Jackson Jr. gets $8.7k a month disability for ?mood disorder.? I should be so crazy. | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Written by Allen West on May 2, 2014

Whenever you hear our dear politicians in Washington DC say there’s nothing more to cut or that they’re just like us, let me give you a friendly reminder. As Breitbart reported after his jail sentencing, convicted ex-congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) receives $8,700 per month in government disability pay, as well as a partial federal pension of $45,000.

That generous $8,700 in disability comes thanks to Jackson’s sudden development of a “mood disorder” as the federal government began looking to indict him. Jackson, who was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison, had no history of mental illness during his prior 17 years in Congress.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jackson Jr. eventually gets a pardon from his Chicago buddy, Barack Hussein Obama.

You're so stupid

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right. HAHA

No, ShitSpreader notes that he just got his ass handed to him again. THINK

Actually, the story appears to be true.

Jackson Jr.’s Last-Minute “Mood Disorder” Qualifies for Disability

Jackson Jr.?s Last-Minute ?Mood Disorder? Qualifies for Disability | Judicial Watch

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made a childish personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right. HAHA

No, ShitSpreader notes that he just got his ass handed to him again. THINK

Actually, the story appears to be true.

Jackson Jr.’s Last-Minute “Mood Disorder” Qualifies for Disability

Jackson Jr.?s Last-Minute ?Mood Disorder? Qualifies for Disability | Judicial Watch

Yep. He'll surely be getting $100,000+ in cash per year from the government. :cuckoo:

How can this happen? Nobody should get payment for BS like mood disorder and certainly not this much!!!

Convict Jackson Jr. gets $8.7k a month disability for ?mood disorder.? I should be so crazy. | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Written by Allen West on May 2, 2014

Whenever you hear our dear politicians in Washington DC say there’s nothing more to cut or that they’re just like us, let me give you a friendly reminder. As Breitbart reported after his jail sentencing, convicted ex-congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) receives $8,700 per month in government disability pay, as well as a partial federal pension of $45,000.

That generous $8,700 in disability comes thanks to Jackson’s sudden development of a “mood disorder” as the federal government began looking to indict him. Jackson, who was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison, had no history of mental illness during his prior 17 years in Congress.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jackson Jr. eventually gets a pardon from his Chicago buddy, Barack Hussein Obama.

First, and probably last time I'll agree with SS on anything. This is another outrageous example of the Golden benefits that Congress bestoys upon itself. That's why you won't hear many in congress objecting - that might endanger their share at the trough.

I usually drive 20 over the speed limit in SS's honor, maybe I'll slow down for a while.

I've had a mood disorder since June 1969. Send me a check for $8,700 X 547 months. That would be $ 4,758,900.00 Call it $5 Million. Better yet, send it direct deposit to my bank. And make it quick.

WTF!!! I need something better than a blog to believe this. Hell...no way in hell...would I ever support this...but I need a reliable source before I can be outraged.

Too bad Shitspeeders is a proven pussy, otherwise I would give the op the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, shitspeeders. YOU ARE A PUSSY!

I had the privilege of meeting this guy a few years ago. He's basically a good kid. His problem is in his father and his party. He had a look in his eyes of entrapment. He lost control of his life.

Hell, he may have never had control of it. Now that I reflect upon it, I think he envied me, my position, and the control I have over my own life.

I had the privilege of meeting this guy a few years ago. He's basically a good kid. His problem is in his father and his party. He had a look in his eyes of entrapment. He lost control of his life.

Hell, he may have never had control of it. Now that I reflect upon it, I think he envied me, my position, and the control I have over my own life.

Good kid?? uranidiot. He's a crook who stole like a million bucks from the taxpayers. But he's black so you call him a good kid. Screw your affirmative action special treatment crap.

I've had a mood disorder since June 1969. Send me a check for $8,700 X 547 months. That would be $ 4,758,900.00 Call it $5 Million. Better yet, send it direct deposit to my bank. And make it quick.

I've had a RPO (Really Pissed Off) Mood Disorder all my life, that should be worth $100 Million.

Good kid?? uranidiot. He's a crook who stole like a million bucks from the taxpayers. But he's black so you call him a good kid. Screw your affirmative action special treatment crap.

with just a little digging and common sense Mr. H isn't into "special treatment crap" and not much crap of any kind

how lovely, there really is no punishment for these "criminals" in government

sit in a jail cell collecting 8.000 grand a month

you feel like you're getting HOSED?

What a gig eh?

Eligible for is not the same as "collecting".

Do you have a reliable report that he is actually COLLECTING a disability check?

Thanks.

The fact that he's eligible is what's disgusting.

Government agencies contacted by the Tribune would not confirm that Jackson is receiving disability money. One official who declined to discuss the matter called Jackson a "private citizen." Others cited privacy laws. But no expert consulted by the Tribune offered an alternative theory of what the payments might be, other than disability payments.

The federal Office of Personnel Management [OPM] would not discuss Jackson Jr. without a signed waiver from him. His lawyers did not respond to a Tribune request for a waiver.

If Jackson Jr. is collecting disability benefits, it comes in an era in which Congress has sought to rein in members who run seriously afoul of the law by taking away their pension benefits.

Separate reform measures were passed in 2007 and 2012, and Jackson Jr. voted for both of them.

Those laws, according to OPM, call for stripping both FERS pension and disability benefits upon a felon's "final conviction" for one of several specified offenses.

Conspiracy to commit wire fraud — to which Jackson Jr. has pleaded guilty — was [a] violation written into the law to cancel a lawmaker's pension.
Read more at snopes.com: Jesse Jackson, Jr. Collects $8,700 Per Month in Disability Payments?

snopes.com: Jesse Jackson, Jr. Collects $8,700 Per Month in Disability Payments?

Forum List

Back