Controversial treatment transfuses patients with young blood from teenagers to reverse aging process

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Could the secret to eternal youth be found in blood transfusions from young people? Some claim that transfusions with “young blood” from teenagers can reverse the aging process.

Controversial Treatment Transfuses Patients With ‘Young Blood’ From Teenagers To Reverse Aging Process
-------------------------------------------------------------

There is something morally wrong with this, and what a hypocritical statement " It's safe" then near the end it tells you it will kill you lol.................

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Could the secret to eternal youth be found in blood transfusions from young people? Some claim that transfusions with “young blood” from teenagers can reverse the aging process.

Controversial Treatment Transfuses Patients With ‘Young Blood’ From Teenagers To Reverse Aging Process

There is something morally wrong with this, and what a hypocritical statement " It's safe" then near the end it tells you it will kill you lol.................
I heard about this and thought it was false news. I could be true, and I find it very perverted in its goals.

This would be a great way to make money...I heard a commercial for giving blood where you can give blood every 8 weeks.....for this, you could charge a premium rate.....teenagers could make some X-Box cash....

As long as they aren't kidnapping teenagers and allow the parents to over see the transfusions....what is the issue? Blood can be replaced.....

Forum List

Back