Republicans who retire, seems they are the only ones who dare criticize Trump

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Corker,
Flake,
seems only Republicans who are retiring will criticize Trump.
Why is that?
Why bother?
Are they trying to be on the right side of history?

They were never-trumpers to begin with. They are retiring because they lost Republican support.

• Banned
Corker responds to Trump tweet: 'Alert the daycare staff'

"Senator Bob Corker just stated that, 'I'm so [privileged] to serve in the Senate for twelve years, and that's what I told the people of our state that's what I'd do, serve for two terms.' But that is Not True - wanted to run but poll numbers TANKED when I wouldn't endorse him," Trump tweeted earlier Sunday.

Earlier on Sunday, Corker called the standoff over a border wall that has shut down federal agencies a "made-up fight" that is more about Trump scoring political points.

Corker announced earlier this year that he would not run for reelection. Trump has repeatedly claimed that Corker decided to retire because he didn't have Trump's support.

But last year, Corker's chief of staff Todd Womack claimed that Trump had pushed the Tennessee senator to run again and offered his endorsement should Corker decide to do so.

-------------

Catfight.

meow

• Banned
  • Well at least they don't get suicides like those that criticized that funky bitch Hillary.
:)

They were never-trumpers to begin with. They are retiring because they lost Republican support.
You don't know that. They didn't run for re election.

Because they saw the writing on the walls stupid.

Flake knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell he'd be re-elected.
A lot of Republicans felt that way.

Felt what way ?

You make no sense as usual.

At least when you say racist stuff, we know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back