Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution...

Agree with your first assessment, disagree with your second.

Of course you disagree with the second. You live in your own fantasy world where you honestly believe Obama is trampling over the Constitution.

Yeah, that's it. Sure. :eusa_liar:

Pauli, you've never shown how Obama is trampling the Constitution, as you claim. In fact, I don't believe I've ever even seen you attempt to show it. You certainly won't try now. In fact, I would put my money on you either not responding to this post or insulting me in some manner.

Of course you disagree with the second. You live in your own fantasy world where you honestly believe Obama is trampling over the Constitution.

Yeah, that's it. Sure. :eusa_liar:

Pauli, you've never shown how Obama is trampling the Constitution, as you claim. In fact, I don't believe I've ever even seen you attempt to show it. You certainly won't try now. In fact, I would put my money on you either not responding to this post or insulting me in some manner.

Yeah, you never insult. Nope. Never. :eusa_liar: And sorry, but i don't waste time on people like you. You're an Obama-Bot. I can't de-program you. And i don't even want to. Have a great Saturday. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRxMQhn0WAg]Wake Up America - Jon McNaughton - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is only controversial because some people love sappy crap like this and people with real artistic taste despise it.

Paulitician must also like velvet Elvis's and poker playing dogs.

I heard he was commissioned by the Koch Brothers to do a family portrait and Rush Beckibaugh Savage is going to have him on his Radio Show to display his latest offering.... Called "Obama Sucks...Long live Rush".

I heard he was commissioned by the Koch Brothers to do a family portrait and Rush Beckibaugh Savage is going to have him on his Radio Show to display his latest offering.... Called "Obama Sucks...Long live Rush".

Look at his website, It's an example of everything that is wrong with modern illustrative art. That one called "One nation under God" is theocracy propaganda at it's worst.
McNaughton Fine Art

It's the truth. Obama has no respect for the U.S. Constitution and neither do most of the politicians in Washington.

No... I don't know if that's the case... I think you Conservatives believe it to be the equivalent of God's Word that is the problem...so anything that happens is an "affront to the Constitution" in your eyes.... especially if Obama is the one trying to get something done.

​At $1000 dollars a pop this guy is cleaning up on a work that no one in their right mind is going to have hanging on their wall in a few years and will not have collectors value for a long, long time.

Some people will buy anything, even the illusion that Obama is an unholy monster.

It's the truth. Obama has no respect for the U.S. Constitution and neither do most of the politicians in Washington.

Obama has his degree in Constitutional Law and taught it for years, and has been doing a very good job at adhering to the Constitution, unlike a certain tribe of self-righteous imbeciles that gather and take bribes and have the most leniency to do as they please as outlined in Article I Sec. VIII. However, I keep hearing about how Obama has trampled on the Constitution. I'm curious to know exactly how, with evidence from the document that states the illegality of his actions. I'm not picking a side here; I'm just asking for proof as to how.

As far as the rest of the thread is concerned, anyone who forms their political beliefs based on a piece of art that they viewed doesn't deserve the right to think.

It's Right Wing Spin....period. I bet the Artist that is the protagonist of this thread is a HUGE fan of AM Radio and probably has it piped into his studio as he creates his latest Blasph...I mean Masterpiece.

It's Right Wing Spin....period. I bet the Artist that is the protagonist of this thread is a HUGE fan of AM Radio and probably has it piped into his studio as he creates his latest Blasph...I mean Masterpiece.

Apparently the artist is a Mormon, I can already see the idealized paintings of Romney, if he is elected, as he leads the faithful to the promised land. Anyone remember those horrible portraits Imelda Marcos gave the Reagans? Like that.

Obama had to shove Bush over in order to step on the Constitution. There is nothing Obama is doing that was not outdone by Bush in spades. But now that the black man is doing it, suddenly people are shocked, shocked!

That picture is hackery.

Bush is why I stopped voting. And when I look at that picture, I see the mindless idiocy that has hijacked the GOP. That picture has all the depth of a road runner cartoon, and all the revisionism of holocaust denial all poured into a nice neat glass of bongwater for thoughtless partisans.

Last edited:
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"A Proclamation.

"Whereas, on the twenty-second day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, a proclamation was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom."

Really? I think someone beat him to it.

Forum List

Back