Contradiction; why I don't talk against Hamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They presented themselves as a better alternative to the plo. But as Islam is known to do, they lied to whom they consider their enemy. Just as they did to the US. Israel was between and rock and hard place.
The Muslim brotherhood is where it’s founding is from.

Sure, they were Islamists. I'm not debating otherwise. But Isreal pushed the Islamists against the Palestine Liberation Organization (again, to counter Arafat) which, of course, established ''Hamas'' back in the 80s.

It was Prime Minister Golda Meir who wanted to counter Arafat's Fata movement which he did by using Ahmed Yassin's Islamic Charity Association and this was encouraged my the Israeli military authority. And by the early 90s there were hundreds of mosques set up in Gaza.

They presented themselves as a better alternative to the plo. But as Islam is known to do, they lied to whom they consider their enemy. Just as they did to the US. Israel was between and rock and hard place.

Well. One thing is for sure. It backfired.

Ah well. I don't often venture into these discussion about Israel and Palestine.

Me neither. Lol

Well. One thing is for sure. It backfired.

Ah well. I don't often venture into these discussion about Israel and Palestine.

But the Israelis are terroriaing

VcDSgCMl.jpg

Many? Really? There is only one original Muslim Brotherhood which originated in Egypt.
Which one? You tell me...
Funny thing is that Israel pretty much encouraged and started Hamas in order to counter Arafat. And we helped with that. It's the darndest thing. We were okay with it back then because it served its purpose. Then Palestine turns around and elects Hamas because, you know, we like to teach people to be democrats all over the world. Ha. Not okay all of a sudden.
The Muslim brotherhood is where it’s founding is from.
Which one?

:lmao:
There are many. I really don't know - you're the one referring. Now I have to assume you don't know for a fact where they came from.
I don't know which one is original. But many there are.

From another thread -

My post.
the problem is that the Israelis DENY their "abuse" OR really CRIMES. THE PALESTINIANS ADMIT TO THEIRS.

Yep. That's it. Everyone knows murder is wrong. Even if it's done "for your country or people. Can murder be justified? I think sometimes yes. But the MAIN thing. Is the ADMITTING. WHY would I come here moaning about Hamas' crimes when I know that everyone knows and half the words calls them offcially "terrorists" - so we agree they are terrorists.

But the Israelis are terroriaing and blandly denying it. That's the problem. Honesty is necessary to solve this conflict. If you want to go on lying don't come and tell me you "want to have peace" cuz we all know you don't give a shit.
We already know why...It is forbidden for a Muslim to take sides against a fellow Muslim over a non Muslim. That's in your Koran, Achmed.

From another thread -

My post.
the problem is that the Israelis DENY their "abuse" OR really CRIMES. THE PALESTINIANS ADMIT TO THEIRS.

Yep. That's it. Everyone knows murder is wrong. Even if it's done "for your country or people. Can murder be justified? I think sometimes yes. But the MAIN thing. Is the ADMITTING. WHY would I come here moaning about Hamas' crimes when I know that everyone knows and half the words calls them offcially "terrorists" - so we agree they are terrorists.

But the Israelis are terroriaing and blandly denying it. That's the problem. Honesty is necessary to solve this conflict. If you want to go on lying don't come and tell me you "want to have peace" cuz we all know you don't give a shit.
We already know why...It is forbidden for a Muslim to take sides against a fellow Muslim over a non Muslim. That's in your Koran, Achmed.
I have no idea what why you're talking about but I assure you muslims are like all people when they choose between people - they avoid shit heads like you.

From another thread -

My post.

I have no idea what why you're talking about but I assure you muslims are like all people when they choose between people - they avoid shit heads like you.
It's part of Islamic Sharia law, a Muslim must ALWAYS defend another Muslim. If you're Muslim you must practice Sharia to one extent or another, and if you defame or side with a non Muslim over a Muslim, then you aren't a Muslim and deserve punishment. It's like Robert De Niro's circle of trust, falker.

From another thread -

My post.

It's part of Islamic Sharia law, a Muslim must ALWAYS defend another Muslim. If you're Muslim you must practice Sharia to one extent or another, and if you defame or side with a non Muslim over a Muslim, then you aren't a Muslim and deserve punishment. It's like Robert De Niro's circle of trust, falker.
In real life

From another thread -

My post.

"...so we agree they are terrorists."

that poor palestinian "theatre-group" (that pj klinkmore pointed out] - they're not terrorists, right ?

if the theatre-group folks are just ...non-governmental, every-day-palestinian resident -- WHY are terrorists their government ?

there is no peace where terrorists live and breath. they're too *primitive* a people.
. ...it's...laughable to me. ok.

WHY did the palestinians elect a "world known" terrorist organization TO LEAD THEM? those theatre-group people, who'd they vote for ? Are they that depraved of a people ? not a shred of decency among them (I.J., fatah, khalil....)....they all stink.

...."But the Israelis are terroriaing and blandly denying........."

keep defending terrorists ........too much drama - go get some lunch....

From another thread -

My post.

........wut...............?

Are you oblivious?

In 2014, three Israeli students were kidnapped, and murdered. Admitting it? When you say that you 'admit' something, it implies you are telling that what you did was true and wrong.

They did not say what they did was wrong. In fact, the Palestinians were running around holding up three fingers in a salute to the murder of kids.

View attachment 204303
View attachment 204304
View attachment 204305

Admitting to doing something evil, in praise of it, is not 'admitting fault'.

Now compare that to Israel.

Court upholds sentences of Israelis who murdered Palestinian teen

View attachment 204306

The Supreme Court rejected the appeals of three Jewish extremists convicted of brutally murdering an East Jerusalem teenager in 2014, upholding their convictions and prison sentences and saying they had “emerged from a dark tunnel of racism, ignorance and hate.”​

You don't see Jews exchanging gifts, and celebrating this these guys going to prison, from Israeli courts. And by the way, the only reason these guys attacked and killed this Palestinian kid, is because the Pales killed 3 of their kids. They didn't attack first. They were a reaction.

I'm sorry, but you are completely... almost insanely, wrong on this.

Don’t forget the Fogel Family; just one example. The infant was actually beheaded!!!
They are nothing but Savages

Besides naming schools and streets after murderers

Israel would never do that eh...

Shlomo Ben-Yosef
Eliyahu Hakim
Eliyahu Bet-Zuri
Olei Hagardom
David Ben-Gurion

The list goes on and on...
Yeah, anyone defending innocents from terrorists is bad to you freaks.

You don't know who these people are then?

Let me help you... This is a list of Jewish terrorists who have streets or even areas named after them!

Shlomo Ben-Yosef
Eliyahu Hakim
Eliyahu Bet-Zuri
Olei Hagardom
David Ben-Gurion

Who are you calling innocent?
Not the backwards Neanderthals of Gaza.
I asked who are you calling innocent. Focus.

Shlomo Ben-Yosef
Eliyahu Hakim
Eliyahu Bet-Zuri
Olei Hagardom
David Ben-Gurion

Let me help you... This is a list of Jewish terrorists who have streets or even areas named after them!

Whom did ben-Gurion kill?

Shlomo Ben-Yosef
Eliyahu Hakim
Eliyahu Bet-Zuri
Olei Hagardom
David Ben-Gurion

Whom did ben-Gurion kill?
Who's Ben-Gurion?

Shlomo Ben-Yosef
Eliyahu Hakim
Eliyahu Bet-Zuri
Olei Hagardom
David Ben-Gurion

Who are you calling innocent?
Not the backwards Neanderthals of Gaza.
I asked who are you calling innocent. Focus.
"...and Jacob was an innocent man, dwelling in tents."
- Bereshit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back