Contest to make up a new conspiracy theory!!!

Do any of you click on eots youtube vids?

Yes__________________

No_________X__________

I only clicked on the George Carlin one. Otherwise, I will only click on videos from credible sources.

well lets see...mainstream media clips..in their own words..us military recruitment commercial and a BBC documentary...so whats considered credible...what facts do you take issue with ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G96Sztb8Ctk&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Processed People -- Promo #2[/ame]

This is a vid I can get on board with!

Last edited:
I watched Rosieots' Carlin videos, but have never watched any of his other ones.

Make up a new conspiracy theory to make Terral's theories look legitimate!

Then we can all have a good laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

just because your afraid of the truth about conspiracys such as 9/11 doesnt mean they are made up.:cuckoo:

Wow, I missed that one, he tried to use Carlin as evidence to support his lunacy? Considering Carlin kinda made fun of conspiracy nuts all the time.

all the time huh....hmmm..another one of these facts of yours ??..you pull out of the ether's

*smirks* Eots ... comedy is one of two media forms you don't want to try to accuse me of being wrong, unless you enjoy being ridiculed.

Wow, I missed that one, he tried to use Carlin as evidence to support his lunacy? Considering Carlin kinda made fun of conspiracy nuts all the time.

all the time huh....hmmm..another one of these facts of yours ??..you pull out of the ether's

*smirks* Eots ... comedy is one of two media forms you don't want to try to accuse me of being wrong, unless you enjoy being ridiculed.

Oh, but he enjoys it.

gee.. who should i consider credible pedoelvis69 or bowman.??????

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq_Y64RvN-M]YouTube - After 9/11, Why Afghanistan? Dr. Robert Bowman[/ame]

so you will post all these clips...when ??

so you will post all these clips...when ??

Never ... because you already know you are wrong. No need to prove it to the other George Carlin fans.

Forum List

Back