Contessa Brewer vs. Mo Brooks

Many on the right, particularly tea partiers, think that degrees are useless.

well since you have one, thats sorta is a self fulfilling prophecy eh?
You have no idea what degrees I may or may not have.

uh huh and the congressman she was talking to has .............wait for it. ..................................................................................................................................

THREE...political science, economics, and law. that makes you both asses. :eusa_whistle:

LoL!!!

He's a politictian, a RW one at that...not a serious ecomomist.

List all the serious economists that agree with him.

He was asked if he had a degree in Economics...not if was an economist...
She was looking for a gotcha moment where he had to bow his head to her and admit with shame that he did not so once again a Lib scored points and showed her superior intellect
over a stupid right wing piece of crap.....

Epic Fail.....:eek:

Marcatlagargle will NOT be thanking you for that post....:eusa_hand:

LoL!!!

She was looking for a gotcha moment where he had to bow his head to her and admit with shame that he did not so once again a Lib scored points and showed her superior intellect

I really don't care if he likes what I say...in fact I would be worried if he did...

:lol::lol::lol: She deserved it---:lol::lol::lol:

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

First rule of cross examination.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4"]‪Mo Brooks vs. Contessa Brewer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Cool that he has a degree in economics. If he's an expert on the subject then he must be lying about what's going on.
Obama doesn't have a degree in economics. Why should I believe him when he says everything's peachy?

NOTE: "Because he's Obama!!" isn't sufficient reason.

Mo Brooks obviously disagrees, he has three of them.

LoL!!!

OK, I give you that.

That was a bit of egg on her face.

Enough for an entire thread about it?

By many of the RWers on this board's logic...you must fear Contessa Brewer.

I really don't care if he likes what I say...in fact I would be worried if he did...

I gave you props for it.

Just be cool. :cool:

LoL!!!

OK, I give you that.

If it had been Glenn Beck who asked that question and ended up looking stupid you personally would have started at least 5 threads about it.

LoL!!!

List all of the ones who disagree.

You first ya quantum winbatch.

I don't care who disagrees with him, I am just pointing out how absurd you are for insisting on a list. The point I wanted to make is that MSNBC is biased, why else would they invite a Republican onto their show in order to make him look foolish and don't even bother to determine if he knows more than they do about the subject. I do not need a list for that, I posted a video.

Mo Brooks obviously disagrees, he has three of them.
Best not to tell the Tea Party which got him in office.

What makes you think they do not know?

Mo graduated from Grissom High School in 1972 (where he was all-city in baseball and an active member on two state championship debate teams). Mo graduated from Duke University in three years with a double major in political science and economics, with highest honors in economics. In 1978, he graduated from the University of Alabama Law School.

Full Biography | Congressman Mo Brooks

Don't fall into the rdean trap. I know a lot of very conservative people, and not one of them hates education, teachers, or even people who are smarter than they are just because they have a few degrees. They do, however, resent people that think they are better than they are. I know a lot of liberals who feel exactly the same way.

Think of it as the difference between being an intellectual and just thinking you are because you have an education. One is socially acceptable, the other is a pariah.

LoL!!!

OK, I give you that.

yea cuze you know, maybe I'll head out to one of the 38 Palin threads in the first 25 pages of archives here:rolleyes:......the space between your ears must be awfully lonely marc.

Cool that he has a degree in economics. If he's an expert on the subject then he must be lying about what's going on.
Obama doesn't have a degree in economics. Why should I believe him when he says everything's peachy?

I think Obama's a nice guy... He appears to be in way over his head. When he said congress isn't doing their job last week I was taken a back by it. More as well...
But he is the president so we deal. I'm a right leaning moderate so I can't judge him economically or socially with fairness so I won't.
I will repeat again though.. They're all liars..........

Obama is indeed incompetent.

They can be, when they're in useless subjects. Get a degree in something that actually prepares you for a career, and you're good to go. Get a degree in something that prepares you only to teach that narrowly-defined subject (14th Century French poetry), and you're going to have an exciting and fast-paced career in the food service industry.

They can be, when they're in useless subjects. Get a degree in something that actually prepares you for a career, and you're good to go. Get a degree in something that prepares you only to teach that narrowly-defined subject (14th Century French poetry), and you're going to have an exciting and fast-paced career in the food service industry.

True. I have a liberal niece who is getting her PhD in medieval literature. The only thing I know she can do with that is teach college. If that falls thru, she has experience as a Starbucks barrista and a daycare worker.

Forum List

Back