CDZ Contd: Are there ways to separate gay marriage and benefits from govt and protect people equally

I must admit, I did not read one word of the OP. I have just one question that points to my stance on the whole issue of Marriage; Gay, Straight, or otherwise.

Why is Government in the business of marriage in the first place? It is, originally, a religious institution after all. Libs love to cite "separation of church and state", except when it serves their agenda.

Here is some food for thought:

Privatizing Marriage Is Impossible Privatizing Marriage Is Impossible

Get the government out of the marriage business,” or its close cousin, “Leave it to the churches,” is a superficially appealing slogan. When I hear this, I often get the feeling that it is a way of avoiding the unpleasant dispute currently raging over the proper definition of marriage. I sense that its proponents are hoping we can remove this whole contentious topic from the public square and put it into the private sector. Each person or group can have its own version of marriage. The state, with its powerful coercive instruments, need never get involved in resolving this seemingly impossible stalemate.

Why the United States Can’t Divorce Marriage

Getting the government out of marriage entirely is a fairly common libertarian solution to the thorny question of recognizing non-traditional relationships. It’s seen as a path for helping simplify a complex tax code that results in absurd incentives and penalties. It robs the state of its paternalistic authority to put its stamp of approval on private relationships and places them firmly in the hands of citizens.

But as a legal matter, separating marriage from the government entirely may be just too much, at least in the United States. Helen Dale, a three-time fellow at the Institute for Humane Studies and a classical liberal trained in different types of legal systems, wrote a brief in defense of same-sex marriage recognition for the Reason Foundation (the non-profit that publishes Reason.com and Reason Magazine). As a “libertarian aside” in her brief (pdf), she detailed how America’s significant use of common law in family courts—that is, the accumulation of case law built up over years of precedents—may be a huge hurdle to such a broad libertarian goal:

The country is still self destructing, allowing men into girls restrooms. Putting men on Women's sports team. You know Iraq has 80% transvestites on their olympic teams.
Oh wow! Be afraid! Be VERY afraid! The eve of destruction! Transvestites? Is it possible that you don't know the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual person? 80% ? Really?? Got a link?

And this has what, exactly to do with marriage benefits?

The country is still self destructing, allowing men into girls restrooms. Putting men on Women's sports team. You know Iraq has 80% transvestites on their olympic teams.
Oh wow! Be afraid! Be VERY afraid! The eve of destruction! Transvestites? Is it possible that you don't know the difference between a transvestite and a transsexual person? 80% ? Really?? Got a link?

I meant Iran not Iraq.
Eight of Iran's women's football team 'are men'

Simple solution: Separate government from all marriages. But then government loses revenue from marriage licenses. Not going to happen.

I meant Iran not Iraq.
They are transgender women. They are not men and they are not "transvestites" Have you figured out what the difference is between transgender and transvestite?

And what does this have to do with the issue of marriage and benefits which is the topic of this thread? Care to comment on the OP?

Simple solution: Separate government from all marriages. But then government loses revenue from marriage licenses. Not going to happen.
Simple? Really? You might want to review post # 62. Revenue from licenses is the least of it.

This board desperately needs a "sarcasm" smilie. Synonyms for "simple," in this case: logical, reasonable, sane, not-driven-by-antiquated-religious-beliefs-derived-from-misinterpretations-of-an-ancient-book, etc.

Simple? Really? You might want to review post # 62. Revenue from licenses is the least of it.

This board desperately needs a "sarcasm" smilie. Synonyms for "simple," in this case: logical, reasonable, sane, not-driven-by-antiquated-religious-beliefs-derived-from-misinterpretations-of-an-ancient-book, etc.
But it's not logical, reasonable, or sane, and it is driven-by-antiquated-religious beliefs -at least in part.

I meant Iran not Iraq.
They are transgender women. They are not men and they are not "transvestites" Have you figured out what the difference is between transgender and transvestite?

And what does this have to do with the issue of marriage and benefits which is the topic of this thread? Care to comment on the OP?
Shoe in door. inching their way in with their gay agenda until their everywhere ruining everything. Marriage was just the beginning.

Women sports is ruined. How can REAL women compete against men pretending to be women. Women suffrage has been beaten by a bunch of fags.

I meant Iran not Iraq.

Shoe in door. inching their way in with their gay agenda until their everywhere ruining everything. Marriage was just the beginning.

"They're."

I meant Iran not Iraq.

Oh please spare me the paranoid hype. What are they ruining?. What dark and dire fears are you harboring ? What exactly is the "gay agenda" ? It is equality and acceptance and if you can't deal with that, it's your problem and no one else's .Most of the country has moved on.

We have had same sex marriage in some states for ten or more years now. What has been ruined ?

I meant Iran not Iraq.

"They're."
They are?...... what?

I meant Iran not Iraq.

Oh please spare me the paranoid hype. What are they ruining?. What dark and dire fears are you harboring ? What exactly is the "gay agenda" ? It is equality and acceptance and if you can't deal with that, it's your problem and no one else's .Most of the country has moved on.

We have had same sex marriage in some states for ten or more years now. What has been ruined ?
Pedophiles in our girls bathrooms to prove we tolerate gays.
Total disassembly of women's sports by allowing men to compete directly with them.
and more.

I meant Iran not Iraq.

Off Topic:
As if the "gay agenda" were insufficient to show you that rationalism won't reign on the other side of the conversation with the other member, that "pearl" having been following with what's below should remind you of the of the first part of the Serenity Prayer and heed it good advice.

God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.

Total disassembly of women's sports by allowing men to compete directly with them.
and more.

I meant Iran not Iraq.

Off Topic:
As if the "gay agenda" were insufficient to show you that rationalism won't reign on the other side of the conversation with the other member, that "pearl" having been following with what's below should remind you of the of the first part of the Serenity Prayer and heed it good advice.

God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.

and more.

Sounds like you have a tenuous grasp on reality Bubba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant Iran not Iraq.

and more.

Pedophiles ? More of your horseshit

and more.

Pedophiles ? More of your horseshit

Little girl says man watched her using bathroom say police

Target's controversial bathroom policy
Is Target’s bathroom policy an open door to sex offenders?

SURPRISE. Convicted Sex Offender Was Behind Charlotte, NC's Boys-In-the-Girls Bathroom Law | RedState

Transwomen & Sexualized Violence
88% of the transgender population, those people who are protected by gender identity and gender expression laws, are, as reported by their own advocacy organizations, males with a psychosexual disorder. (1)

Many men with psychosexual disorders practice their fetish in the privacy of their own homes. But as many as 13,946,348 of them in the US, at the time of this writing, will be free to practice their fetish in public, in front of your children, in women’s locker rooms, in the girls bathroom at school. (2) This will be enabled by current and pending transgender legislation throughout the US. (3).

Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior.
Yes.
You should know better by now than to challenge me.

Forum List

Back