Conspiracy theorists open ‘firehose of hatred’ at Las Vegas paper over old headline

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I really dont undersand this nonsense. Why waste your time threatening the life of a reporter when you could be intimidating election workers ?

Why do patriots get side tracked like this ?
Do you understand your country is a shithole that needs your help? I don't think you do.

I really dont undersand this nonsense. Why waste your time threatening the life of a reporter when you could be intimidating election workers ?

Why do patriots get side tracked like this ?
Elon didn’t say anything about their headline.

The paper still treated it as a “hit and run” even after the video came out, when it was obvious it was assault and attempted murder.

But weirdos like you have to stick up for black thugs and scumbag media.

Elon didn’t say anything about their headline.

The paper still treated it as a “hit and run” even after the video came out, when it was obvious it was assault and attempted murder.

But weirdos like you have to stick up for black thugs and scumbag media.
The article gives a timeline of events. Its another stain on loony right wingers.

1. I just wanted to report what I have just read in the wonderful Daily Mail of England.

2. It gave the names of the two juveniles (who will be treated as adults). It also published their photographs!!!

3. According to the Mail, the juvenile with the Spanish name was the driver.

Forum List

Back