Conspiracy Theorist’ Is A Slur Meant To Silence Us

So you openly admit, you can't prove a single claim you've made and that they're just fantasies made up in your head, correct?
No, I admit that the courts are corrupt and the information held back from the citizens is what is needed to prove anything. Just being plain fucking obvious is good enough for most. Not hardcore traitors and dumb asses.

It is what I and others have been saying for years. It is meant to do this'

"The term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is used to halt thoughtfulness and conversation, often under the guise of protecting you from ‘disinformation."

One example

It’s used even when grand plans are out in the open. For example, participants at the recent World Economic Forum congregation in Davos publicly discussed how we should all be censored and surveilled and tracked. The Orwellian life they’d like to shove on us has been preached for decades by WEF founder Klaus Schwab, prior to his 2020 publication of “The Great Reset.”

But if you point this out you’re likely to be smeared as a “conspiracy theorist.” As Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and many respected pundits have noted, the WEF goal for an unelected elite to rein in the hoi polloi is no theory. Their activists talk about it constantly.

I figured this out years ago

Once you realize that leftists LIE more often than they blink their eyes... well... it gets to the point of ho hum. But thanks for bringing this up for the young and/or clueless out there.

No, I admit that the courts are corrupt and the information held back from the citizens is what is needed to prove anything. Just being plain fucking obvious is good enough for most. Not hardcore traitors and dumb asses.

Can you prove all the courts are corrupt?

It is what I and others have been saying for years. It is meant to do this'

"The term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is used to halt thoughtfulness and conversation, often under the guise of protecting you from ‘disinformation."

One example

It’s used even when grand plans are out in the open. For example, participants at the recent World Economic Forum congregation in Davos publicly discussed how we should all be censored and surveilled and tracked. The Orwellian life they’d like to shove on us has been preached for decades by WEF founder Klaus Schwab, prior to his 2020 publication of “The Great Reset.”

But if you point this out you’re likely to be smeared as a “conspiracy theorist.” As Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and many respected pundits have noted, the WEF goal for an unelected elite to rein in the hoi polloi is no theory. Their activists talk about it constantly.

I do not mind being called a Conspiracy Theorist.

I do not mind being called a Conspiracy Theorist.
Names do not hurt you. That is something called ridicule and it does not work on everyone. In fact it is not as near as powerful anymore. The Twitter files cut these jerks of at the knees.

Forum List

Back