Conspiracy Misinformation Site NBC Says COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Are Pouring In

• Banned
Two jabs and a booster, three tests, Dante, each test told the story and the doctor confirmed it.

1713666205709.png

The vaccine, had an adverse effect on my kidneys, still not where they were prior to covid
Background: The COVID-19 pandemic has imposed a challenge on global healthcare and has tremendously impacted everyone’s lives. Vaccination is one of the most effective and vital strategies to halt the pandemic. However, new-onset and relapsed kidney diseases have been reported after COVID-19 vaccination. This narrative review was conducted to collect published data and generalize some hypotheses for the pathogenesis of renal side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.

Conclusions: The number of reported cases is far less than the hundreds of millions of vaccinations, and the benefit of COVID-19 vaccination far outweighs its risks. This review will assist healthcare professionals, particularly nephrologists, who should be aware of these side effects and recognize them early and treat them efficiently.

May be why my kidney function started to worsen -- did the shots speed it up? Still...

Background: The COVID-19 pandemic has imposed a challenge on global healthcare and has tremendously impacted everyone’s lives. Vaccination is one of the most effective and vital strategies to halt the pandemic. However, new-onset and relapsed kidney diseases have been reported after COVID-19 vaccination. This narrative review was conducted to collect published data and generalize some hypotheses for the pathogenesis of renal side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.

Conclusions: The number of reported cases is far less than the hundreds of millions of vaccinations, and the benefit of COVID-19 vaccination far outweighs its risks. This review will assist healthcare professionals, particularly nephrologists, who should be aware of these side effects and recognize them early and treat them efficiently.

May be why my kidney function started to worsen -- did the shots speed it up? Still...
Renal side effects develop after any of the commercially available COVID-19 vaccinations, but 56% (72/128) of patients received the BNT162b2 (Pfizer) vaccine, followed by 30% (38/128) receiving the mRNA-1273 (Moderna) vaccine. In addition, 10.2% (13/128) received adenovirus vector (AstraZeneca) vaccine, 1.5% (2/128) received adenovirus vector (Janssen) vaccine, and another 2.3% (3/128) received inactivated vaccine (CoronaVac). Of these, 39% (50/128) of patients developed symptoms after the first dose, while 61% (78/128) of patients developed symptoms after the second dose.

~S~

Renal side effects develop after any of the commercially available COVID-19 vaccinations, but 56% (72/128) of patients received the BNT162b2 (Pfizer) vaccine, followed by 30% (38/128) receiving the mRNA-1273 (Moderna) vaccine. In addition, 10.2% (13/128) received adenovirus vector (AstraZeneca) vaccine, 1.5% (2/128) received adenovirus vector (Janssen) vaccine, and another 2.3% (3/128) received inactivated vaccine (CoronaVac). Of these, 39% (50/128) of patients developed symptoms after the first dose, while 61% (78/128) of patients developed symptoms after the second dose.

~S~
Sill, how many people we talking about. I may be one, but I don't care. I'm not 18 years old anymore.

Give it a few more months and watch instant retribution being taken in the most violent ways .

Deservedly, imho .

Sill, how many people we talking about.
quite a few, including my brother who died of renal failure Crusty

but i digress, what is missing is the fact that many meds, not just mrna, have a negative renal effect

It's the first thing the do labs for when put on a regime of many of them

regards
~S~

Bu bu I thought safe and effective! They said Promise cross my heart!

The Trump vaccine is at it again.

When will Jordin subpeana Trump and get to the bottom of this?

How come Trump supporters don't want to hold Trump accountable for his vaccine?

Was it not one of mankind's greatest achievements?

~S~
So we are talking about hundreds of reports within billions of injectins. OK.

Forum List

Back