Conservatives!

B00032DMG4.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Piss on that sugarless shit. I like my sugar and I'm going to scream bloody murder when Obama starts taxing it because he wants curb my use of it.

We need to voice our opinions to the power brokers in this nation that we are tired of 'settling' for watered down candidates who get their convictions from the daily polls.

That's the most intelligent statement I've read on this board today!

:clap2:

Piss on that sugarless shit. I like my sugar and I'm going to scream bloody murder when Obama starts taxing it because he wants curb my use of it.

He could care less about you, your health or your use of it, he knows we like it, therfore we will not stop using it no matter how much he taxes it. He is an asshole to in the highest order

He could care less about you, your health or your use of it, he knows we like it, therfore we will not stop using it no matter how much he taxes it. He is an asshole to in the highest order

I know that but many do not...

I'm thinking I need me some bee hives for that yummy honey stuff....Rod would shit. The day after we were married I went into shock and convulsions from a bee sting. Had no clue I was allergic. Rod got me to the docs office just in time. The old family doc about shit his pants as I my bod started shutting down right there in front of him.

I'm thinking I need me some bee hives for that yummy honey stuff....Rod would shit. The day after we were married I went into shock and convulsions from a bee sting. Had no clue I was allergic. Rod got me to the docs office just in time. The old family doc about shit his pants as I my bod started shutting down right there in front of him.

Oh that is awful. I am glad you are ok

But hopefully obama and his cronies won't start taxing the honey bees. For their use of our airspace

Oh that is awful. I am glad you are ok

But hopefully obama and his cronies won't start taxing the honey bees. For their use of our airspace

No doubt. Either that or Monsanto coming up with some patent on their genetics so they can capture the honey market.

Actually I haven't. However have noticed thread after thread about her from Liberals. It's gotten too mean, from both sides. Everyone needs to stop being so nasty, just wish everyone would state their point of view, then argue from there, without name calling.

And there has been thread after thread about Obama from Conservatives. I mean even this thread dragged Obama into it somehow and I'm pretty sure he's not a Log Cabin Republican. :lol:

By the way, will those who are trolling the thread and ruining it go elsewhere?

Back on point: Evan Bayh would certainly be a interesting pick Echo.

Last edited:
Who do you think this group wants for the 2012 Election?

Log Cabin Republicans - Home

There are of course a few Republicans out there that support the rights of this group. However, I doubt they're social conservative and do not fit the current GOP's idea of who should be their nominee. So they won't have a shot in the dark.

Actually their reps were given a place at the table at the last platform meeting. Seriously, you are brainwashed.

Are there knuckle headed conservatives? Certainly. Are there as many 'liberal knuckle heads'? Certainly, actually probably more, but the percentages are probably close.

Who do you think this group wants for the 2012 Election?

Log Cabin Republicans - Home

There are of course a few Republicans out there that support the rights of this group. However, I doubt they're social conservative and do not fit the current GOP's idea of who should be their nominee. So they won't have a shot in the dark.

Actually their reps were given a place at the table at the last platform meeting. Seriously, you are brainwashed.

Are there knuckle headed conservatives? Certainly. Are there as many 'liberal knuckle heads'? Certainly, actually probably more, but the percentages are probably close.

Like this conservative? Those are real old fashioned American Values right there, yes they are!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...eelings-for-tha-malcontent-5.html#post1329252

I don't care who the Repbulican is who chooses to run. They are insane. The Party of Nasty People bent on Destruction will go after their children. So let us hope they are childless!

I would like to see a whole group of new elected officials. If you are an incumbent, it would be my desire to see you gone. It really doesn't matter if they are Democrat or Republician. We need new ideas and we need people who can work together. The batch of clowns we have in DC these days don't have a clue. I'm tired of all the politicians who have been camping out in Congress for years and years doing nothing to earn their keep but stick their mug in front of any camera they can find to stick it in front of. All of the current ideas that Congress has here recently are just plain stupid and irrational. Maybe if we got new politicians they would actually be interested in what their people back home want and they would take the time to actually read the bills that came before them to be voted on.

That's so they can get their vote. Are you that dull? Just because they get a damn table doesn't mean anything. Are those same Republicans voting to give them equal rights? No, it's called appeasing to a degree to get votes.

Of course Annie, you have to continue to further troll by once again dragging Liberals into it.

And you call me brainwashed. :eusa_eh:

Like this conservative? Those are real old fashioned American Values right there, yes they are!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...eelings-for-tha-malcontent-5.html#post1329252
Well I noticed his signature. Why would that poster be considered 'the norm'? By that logic I'd say that bobo or David S are typical liberals, I don't. They can be amusing to use, but they are not the 'norm.'

Well I noticed his signature. Why would that poster be considered 'the norm'? By that logic I'd say that bobo or David S are typical liberals, I don't. They can be amusing to use, but they are not the 'norm.'

Exactly! Each side has their "embarrassing" folks, I just like pointing out how crude these so called conservatives are! There are enough threads on Sealybobo now by the cons, right? ;)

Forum List

Back