Conservatives slam California Democrat Rep Brad Sherman for ‘begging’ Saudi Arabia to produce more oil

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Gas prices are high because Trump brokered a deal to cut global oil production to save Putin from an oil price war with Saudi Arabia.

The deal Trump made was just as bad for America as Trump steaks, vodka, and airlines were for investors, so now OPEC+ is underproducing.

Gas prices are high because Trump brokered a deal to cut global oil production to save Putin from an oil price war with Saudi Arabia.

The deal Trump made was just as bad for America as Trump steaks, vodka, and airlines were for investors, so now OPEC+ is underproducing.

in 2019 gas here in Nevada was 2.19.....today its 4.01.....

Haha..., surely you got that all bolloxed up. It's Joey Xi's actions that have caused the high cost of petroleum products, rampant inflation, supply chain and above all the immigration crises.
If Joey Xi were as interested in the above as he claims he is things might be different, yet every decision Bai Dung has made in the last year has hurt America, whether it been on a National or Foreign Security policy basis.

Here in my Dem asshole led blue state with the highest fuel taxes in the country I paid $4.44 yesterday. So glad we put Dems in charge to care for the poor and working class.

Haha..., surely you got that all bolloxed up. It's Joey Xi's actions that have caused the high cost of petroleum products, rampant inflation, supply chain and above all the immigration crises.
If Joey Xi were as interested in the above as he claims he is things might be different, yet every decision Bai Dung has made in the last year has hurt America, whether it been on a National or Foreign Security policy basis.
Nope. US oil companies have a shortage of oil workers and sand. For now they are not investing in additional capacity. They are returning profits to shareholders. Meanwhile, big oil is leaving Russia.

no matter....according to the OP i am supposed to pin this on trump....

He did get OPEC to cut production by threatening to take away military protection from Saudi Aribia at the same time US oil production was being slashed by 20%.

He did get OPEC to cut production by threatening to take away military protection from Saudi Aribia at the same time US oil production was being slashed by 20%.
I think Trump is probably lying about that too. The Saudis have always paid for weapons and support services.

Forum List

Back